7th June 2013, 10:07 PM
radha1968

Can I do MBA in Aviation after completing B.E in production engineering?

sir,
my son have completed his BE in production engineering. can he do MBA in aviation. his TANCET score is 38.5(2013). in which collage he will get.and also tell me about the job oppurtunities.

thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA in Aviation after completing UG in Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  3. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  4. Can I study in MBA production after completing BSc Physics?
  5. Scope of the course MBA in Aviation? What packages I will be offered after the completion of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the various opportunities for MBA PG in Aviation Sector?
  7. Total cost for pursuing MBA Aviation ?
  8. How to do MBA in Aviation from Aptech Hospitality and Aviation Academy?
  9. Is it fine to choose LLB regular course after completing MCA in Production and Operation Management? Which courses are better after MBA in production and operation?
  10. Which course shall I do related to Aviation after completion of MBA course and working in Logistics company?
  11. What is the scope in Aviation Sector? Difference between MBA IB and MBA Aviation?
  12. What should I do after completing B.E Production Engineering? Which are the PG courses for production engineering?
  13. Is MBA in Aviation useful after B.Tech(CSE) for a job in Aviation sector?
  14. How to seek a job in aviation after pursuing MBA in Aviation?
  15. Which type of jobs can be done in Gujarat after completing B.E in production?
  16. Scope of mba in aviation after doing b.tech cs? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there a good scope in MBA aviation? Best colleges to do this course?
  18. Which MBA would be good after doing B.Tech in instrumentation? Should I go for MBA in production or Project Management?
18th February 2019, 10:45 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do MBA in Aviation after completing B.E in production engineering?

Yes. Your son is eligible for MBA (Aviation) admission after his bachelor's of engineering. Admission will be on the basis of entrance exam, GD and PI rounds. TANCET is the state level entrance exam for getting admission in MBA in Tamilnadu. Other entrance exams for MBA admission are CAT, XAT, MAT etc. It's not predictable that you may get admission or not with score of 38.5 out of 100 in TANCET. You can also appear entrance CAT conducted in the month of November and apply admission on the basis of CAT.

Eligibility for MBA (Aviation)
- You must hold bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
- You need to appear and qualify the entrance exam, group discussion and personal interview rounds.

MBA (Aviation) Colleges In Tamilnadu
- Remo International College of Aviation
- Anna Science and Management College
- Air Carnival Aviation Academy
- Aptech Aviation and Hospitality Academy
- Coimbatore Institute of Management and Technology
- Trade - Wings Institute of Management Ltd.
- Universal Airhostess Academy
- Universal Aviation Academy

TANCET MBA 2019 Important Dates
- Starting of Application Process : 1st Week of April, 2019
- Last Date to Apply : Last Week of April, 2019
- TANCET 2019 Admit Card Release : 1st Week of May, 2019
- TANCET 2019 Exam Date : 3rd Week of May, 2019
- TANCET 2019 Result Declaration : June, 2019
- Starting of Counselling Process : June, 2019

Job Sectors
- National and International Airports
- Airport Regulatory Authority
- Aviation Fuel Companies
- Airlines
- Air Cargo
- Aviation Service Providers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?