30th January 2013, 07:40 AM
gopinathm17

How to do MBA in Aviation after completing UG in Aeronautical Engineering?

hello sir/madam
i m gopinath from chennai have completed my UG in aeronautical engineering now i m planning to do mba in aviation pls suggest me the best colleges in india and abroad?

do let me know what kind jobs i vil shine after completing the course??

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do MBA in Aviation after completing Diploma in Aviation? -- [New]
  2. Can I do MBA in Aviation after completing B.E in production engineering?
  3. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  4. How to be an astronaut after passing 12th PCM?
  5. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  6. How to get admission for bachelor of aviation management after completing diploma in Aeronautical engineering
  7. Which are the jobs available in Airport after scoring 65% in B.Tech?
  8. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering or Aviation on the basis of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  9. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Scope of the course MBA in Aviation? What packages I will be offered after the completion of the course?
  12. Is Thakur institute of aviation (mumbai) good for aeronautical engineering and aircraft maintenance engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  14. What are the various opportunities for MBA PG in Aviation Sector?
  15. Total cost for pursuing MBA Aviation ?
  16. How to do MBA in Aviation from Aptech Hospitality and Aviation Academy?
  17. Which course shall I do related to Aviation after completion of MBA course and working in Logistics company?
  18. After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?
24th February 2014, 10:28 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to do MBA in Aviation after completing UG in Aeronautical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopinathm17 View Post
hello sir/madam
i m gopinath from chennai have completed my UG in aeronautical engineering now i m planning to do mba in aviation pls suggest me the best colleges in india and abroad?

do let me know what kind jobs i vil shine after completing the course??
It's really nice to see that you're interested in MBA in Aviation course. You're eligible to apply for MBA in Aviation course after completing aeronautical engineering course.

Graduates in any discipline are eligible. Should have minimum of 50% marks is the minimum academic qualification to apply for MBA in Aviation course.

The Applicant should be qualified in MBA Entrance Examination like MAT/GMAT/CAT entrance examination in order to get admission for MBA course.

MBA in Aviation course having good scope and Job Opportunity. There are only few Institution/University which offers MBA in Aviation course. After completing the MBA aviation course you may get easily Rs.4,00,000 per annum and this salary package is at the initial stage only and it may be increase based on your performance in the job.

After completing MBA in Aviation courses you may get opportunity to works as a,

☻Applicant may get opportunity to work as a Airport Manager
☻Applicant may get opportunity to work as a Cargo Agent
☻Applicant may get opportunity to work as a Flight Dispatcher
☻Applicant may get opportunity to work as a Air Traffic Controller
☻Applicant may get opportunity to work as a Airline Ground Staff
☻Applicant may get opportunity to work as a Flight attendant
☻Applicant may get opportunity to work as a Cabin Crew

Colleges Offers MBA in Aviation course in India:-
  • Indian Institute of Management
  • Koustuv Business School
  • Xavier Labour Research Institute
  • Faculty of Management Studies
  • Biztech Management School
  • WLC College of India
  • Indian Aviation Academy
5th November 2017, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA in Aviation after completing UG in Aeronautical Engineering?

Hii Sir I am pursuing amie, after completing it,am I eligible to do mba aviation management course?
Kindly give me suggestion?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?