30th June 2011, 04:00 AM
abdul0308

Scope of the course MBA in Aviation? What packages I will be offered after the completion of the course?

m intrested in mba in aviation so i would lik to knw scopes and wat package i will b having after completing this course. plz advise

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various opportunities for MBA PG in Aviation Sector?
  2. Procedure to apply for MBA in Aviation? Scope of MBA in Aviation? -- [New]
  3. What is the scope in Aviation Sector? Difference between MBA IB and MBA Aviation?
  4. Scope of mba in aviation after doing b.tech cs?
  5. Is there a good scope in MBA aviation? Best colleges to do this course?
  6. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  7. Which has better scope between MBA Hotel Management and MBA in Aviation?
  8. How to do MBA in Aviation from Aptech Hospitality and Aviation Academy?
  9. Which course shall I do related to Aviation after completion of MBA course and working in Logistics company?
  10. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  11. Can I do MBA in Aviation after my BBA? Is there any scope in coming years?
  12. What are the packages offered in aviation management from UPES Dehradun
  13. MBA in Aviation Management vs. MBA in International Business -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the average estimated packages offered in VIT Vellore campus placements?
  15. What will be the career scope of doing M.Sc Nanotechnology after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of this course?
  16. Is it possible to do MBA in Aviation after completing Diploma in Aviation?
  17. Which course has more scope under MBA being a candidate of pursuing B.Com? What courses offered under MBA?
  18. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Tourism?
30th June 2011, 03:41 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of the course MBA in Aviation? What packages I will be offered after the completion of the course?

after MBA in aviation management the scope and opportunity is very good. in India there are a few number of institution which provide MBA in aviation management course. so if you get chance to take admission in MBA in aviation management and if you are interested to do MBA in aviation management then you should not miss the chance.

after completion of MBA in aviation you will get job easily with salary amount more than 4lakhs per annum. this is the package at the time of beginning of your career. it will go on increasing according to your performance.

best of luck.
30th June 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of the course MBA in Aviation? What packages I will be offered after the completion of the course?

graduate from du, for post graduation pls provide detail about mba????????
30th June 2011, 05:18 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

HI DEAR

after MBA in india various oppotunity
for freshers like:--

TCS
WIPRO
MANY BANK JOBS LIKE__AXIS,ICICI,SBI
OTHER JOBS........
30th June 2011, 05:29 PM
raja badam

Dear friend,

This course Deals about how to manage the industry ,which one make airplanes.
MBA in Aviation is good course .Now,One who completed his MBA in Aviation there Starting Salary is more than 4.1 lakh per annum and also great demand for this course in India.
Some experts says that, After so many years also it have a great demand for this course
Only some colleges offer this course.
30th June 2011, 05:30 PM
raja badam

Lightbulb Re: Scope of the course MBA in Aviation? What packages I will be offered after the completion of the course?

Dear friend,

This course Deals about how to manage the industry ,which one make airplanes.
MBA in Aviation is good course .Now,One who completed his MBA in Aviation there Starting Salary is more than 4.1 lakh per annum and also great demand for this course in India.
Some experts says that, After so many years also it have a great demand for this course
Only some colleges offer this course.
30th June 2011, 05:31 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

HI DEAR

after MBA in india various oppotunity
for freshers like:--

TCS
WIPRO
MANY BANK JOBS LIKE__AXIS,ICICI,SBI
OTHER JOBS........
30th June 2011, 09:08 PM
raghu70

hi sir........................
What is the main purpose for data base software?
30th June 2011, 09:14 PM
raghu70

What is the importance of a primary key?
30th June 2011, 10:23 PM
Arsalaan

Well MBA in aviation is an professional course

specialized towards aviation Industry.

It is a very specialized course so you should ensure that

the college you are getting in has good placement of itself

as you will find it difficult getting employment

by yourself.

you can get packages around 4 lakh or above.
11th July 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

hi this is Mohd Ahmad,i have completed Aircraft maintenance eng.its a 3 yrs licencing course.can i do MBA in aviation on the basis of this course from australia,UK,or newziland
21st July 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

hi.....
i have completed my engineering in computer science . i m planning to do mba in hr or aviation management. could u plz tell me which one is better ? and which salary is more and Opportunity?
20th October 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

i m working in avaition and i m gettng 6 lacs per month
2nd January 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam

i have to completed my mba. but now i want to doing course in aviation. so, which course i do in aviation. please repaly me on my email. id - [email protected]
6th January 2012, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

i m in bcom 3rd year i would like to do mba in aviation and i want to clear banasthali entrance please help me 2 clear that.
17th January 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

which are the best colleges that offer mba in aviation in india?
26th February 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my hsc and planned for the bba in aviation and after that mba what ill salary offered to me after this course in india and is aptec avlon institute is good for this course
12th June 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I would specificly like to know how I can get jobs in their aviation industry. What area their vacancy links. I am an MBA in aviation and having 7 years of experience in the travel domains.
20th July 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best certified university for mba in aviation?
4th October 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Hey guys....i have studied my bcom and passed with 60% in 2012....and soon afterwards i started working in a private Co...i took a wrong decision by choosing commerce....i was not in fact interested in commerce.....my heart says that am goin in the wrong path.....am interested in science stuff like travelling, arts and not commerce....plz help....
20th October 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can u tell me...from where u hav done ur mba
1st September 2015, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How many years of experience do you have? and what position do you hold? Did you do any PG or Diploma course?
4th September 2015, 01:39 AM
Rashmuu

It is good that you are interested towards the animation sector.Now days it is very demanding area.Definitely it will be a great decision to go for the MBA course. After this course your salary and post and thinking of mind to solve the things will be automatically changed.
4th September 2015, 11:59 AM
shitalpagaree

Aviation Management is an very broad topic and may cover many things ,it may include the maintenance and hauling of the aircraft on the ground to managing the aircraft's and the pilots and there duties.Its one of the most important jobs in an airport infrastructure .
The airport sector is one of the fastest growing sector in the country and in fact its still in the initial stages in our country and with various new international airports coming up in almost all the big cities in the country the demand for an professional airports managers keep on increasing and hence there is an great scope for people doing this course in India ,as far as the salaries are concerned then it's great and there is no need to think about the salary if you take up this course .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?