27th February 2016, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

List of universities providing M.Sc genetics and bio-statistics in correspondence mode?

Please can u tell me the universities offering distance education in masters of genetics or masters of bio statistics? List of universities providing M.Sc genetics and bio-statistics in correspondence mode? Just give me the complete list soon as possible.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities providing correspondence MSc Industrial/Plant/Animal Biotech course?
  2. Universities or colleges providing MSc genetics?
  3. Details of course and study material for preparation of M.Sc Statistics at Indian Statistical Institute? Abroad universities that are providing M.Sc Statistical degree?
  4. List of colleges providing msc in genetics and its fees structure -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of universities offering Ph.D and scholarships? I am doing MSc in Biomedical Genetics at VIT University
  6. Date of m.phil English entrance result in madras university
  7. List of the colleges or universities providing Ph.d in social work through correspondence? I have completed my PG course in MSW
  8. List of Universities providing Ph.D course in Biotechnology through distance mode?
  9. Names of the universities providing MSc Maths through distance mode
  10. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  11. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Bio-Sicence through correspondence mode?
  12. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  13. Universities providing B.Ed correspondence? Expenses required for pursuing B.Ed? Does the correspondence hold any value?
  14. How to join Ph.D program in reputed universities in Genetics or Biotechnology after passing MSc in Fisheries Science?
  15. List of universities and colleges offering PG course in Genetics?
  16. Will it be worth to do MSc in Bio Informatics through distance mode?
  17. How to join correspondence course in MSc after completing BSc Bio?
  18. Universities providing M.A, MSc and B.A statistics related subjects?
27th February 2016, 04:11 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities providing M.Sc genetics and bio-statistics in correspondence mode?

Here are some colleges which offer MSc in genetics:-

Rajendra Agricultural University, Samastipur, Bihar

University of Delhi, Delhi

Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar

Dr. Y S Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry, Nauni (Solan) ,HP

University Of Kerala, Kerala

Osmania University, Hyderabad.
27th February 2016, 04:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities providing M.Sc genetics and bio-statistics in correspondence mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please can u tell me the universities offering distance education in masters of genetics or masters of bio statistics? List of universities providing M.Sc genetics and bio-statistics in correspondence mode? Just give me the complete list soon as possible.

Thank you!
List of universities in India conducting correspondence degree course in M.Sc genetics and bio-statistics:-

Goa University
Ph. No: 0832 651 9048
Address: Taleigao Plateau, Bambolim, Goa-403001
https://www.unigoa.ac.in

Nalanga Open University
Ph. No: 0612 220 6916
Address: West Gandhi Maidan, 1st Floor, Biscoman Bhawan, Patna, Bihar-800001
http://www.nalandaopenuniversity.com

IGNOU
Ph. No: 011 2953 3869
Address: # RZ-A-44, Road Number 4, Block B, Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi, Delhi-110037
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?