18th June 2013, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Is there any government pilot training school in India? What is the fee structure?

Hello sir my name is naveen. I want to know is there any govt. Pilot training school in india who provide free pilot trainig
or what is the course fee and qualification in any pilot training school pleas sir guide me

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure in best pilot training college in India, USA and Philipines? What is the fee structure? I want to be a pilot
  2. List of top 5 colleges for Pilot Training in India? What is the fee structure?
  3. Best Pilot training institute and its fee structure? -- [New]
  4. Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?
  5. Time duration and fee structure of CPL course for pilot training?
  6. Best government colleges of commercial pilot training? Fee Structure, Admission Procedure?
  7. Required Qualification and Fee structure for Pilot Training course?
  8. Fees and selection in government Pilot training colleges? Career opportunities after training?
  9. Pilot training courses in AP after 12th standard and age 19? Fee structure?
  10. List of best government college of commercial pilot in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission?
  11. Complete Procedure to become a Commercial Pilot? List of Colleges offering Commercial Pilot Training? What will be the fee structure for this?
  12. Is it possible to join Pilot Training Institute after 10th? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  13. Required Percentage of Marks in 10+2 to get admission in Pilot Training School?
  14. Best colleges for commercial pilot training? fee structure, placements and exam dates -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Best institute in India for studying Pilot Course? Fee Structure and procedure for admission?
  16. What is the fee structure for pilot training course?
  17. Which steps should I take to become a Pilot? Which is the best Pilot training school?
  18. Best government college of commercial pilot in India? Its fee structure, procedure for admission and entrance test?

21st July 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any government pilot training school in India? What is the fee structure?

how years for pilot course and how many fees and is there any government college in tamilnadu

17th November 2015, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any government pilot training school in India? What is the fee structure?

Hello sir my name is naveen. I want to know is there any govt. Pilot training school in india who provide free pilot trainig
or what is the course fee and qualification in any pilot training school pleas sir guide me

9th December 2015, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

What are the steps to take after passing HSLC exam with 72%, to become a pilot...???
And also how much money will it need..

26th December 2015, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps to do after passing HSLC with 84% marks to become a commercial pilot

26th May 2016, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I have successfully completed my 12 by scoring 97% and my major subjects are Biology and physics . I am eligible to be pilot

14th January 2017, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

I want to become pilot after 12th how much iss the fee structure and hpw can i apply for this

25th February 2017, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Is there any government pilot training school in India? What is the fee structure?

4th May 2017, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

How can we join after 12th for pilot training in banglore ad about fees. Please guide me ad help me oit. My name is naveed sheriff. And please reply me In this account
[email protected]

11th November 2017, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am student for 12th sci and I become a pilot,but I belong to pour family so my parents are not pay fess for become a pilot so give me some suggestions to how become pilot and free training school and how to get admission in this free training school.

I hope your suggestions are very usefull for done my dream.

29th December 2017, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Is there any govt. Pilot training school in india? And what is the fee structure,educational qualification, age limit and ability to become a pilot?

3rd February 2018, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir , I am sanket. Is there any reservation for SC or economically backward students in Indian pilot government institutes

16th March 2018, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to become pilot but my family condition is not suitable to provide enough money for pilot training so I want to know about any school who provide free training?
I am going class 11 what I should do to become a pilot with minimum fees? Which school I choose?

9th June 2018, 04:39 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir this is gulshan from lakhisarai (BIHAR). I want to become a pilot but my father have not enough money to pay so i want to know about the cheap &best flying school in india?? help .mob no_7462031351.

22nd October 2019, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, i have 75% in 12th i want to became a pilot. but i can't afford the fee. can u please help me to get details of a affordable college. or is there any entrance test to get admission in any gov college with less course fee. please help me to get the details soo.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?