8th July 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Tech in electrical branch? I have completing B.E in Mechanical

Sir I have completed BE in Mechanical and working in power related sector so now I want to do M Tech in Electrical branch How should approach

Related Questions:
  1. In which companies will I get placed after completing M.Tech in Control and Automation Branch of Electrical Engineering from IIT Delhi? Scope after M.Tech in this branch?
  2. Colleges offering Mining courses in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech?
  4. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  5. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  6. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  7. Where should I opt for M.Tech course? List of the colleges?
  8. Which Mtech streams can be taken other than Computers after Btech CSE?
  9. Which branch to take up in M.Tech?
  10. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  11. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  12. Is there any option to change the branch to electrical or mechanical or electronics?
  13. Best M.Tech colleges in Pune? Where to take admission for M.Tech after completing B.E Electrical
  14. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  15. Which stream is a better choice for me between Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering to get a Job in Government sector?
  16. Which are the electrical companies offering to do project?
  17. Electronics student can give exam for JE in MES? -- [New]
  18. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
16th August 2016, 12:59 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in electrical branch? I have completing B.E in Mechanical

No, you are not eligible to do M.Tech course in Electrical Engineering after completion of your B.E Mechanical Engineering course from a Government recognised university.

To be eligible to get admission in M.Tech Electrical Engineering course, you should have completed your Bachelor's degree course in Electrical Engineering course with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a Government recognised and you need to have a valid GATE score to get admission in M.Tech course.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have passed your B.E in Mechanical Engineering course, so, you are eligible to do M.Tech in Mechanical branch but, you are not eligible to do M.Tech in Electrical branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?