11th April 2013, 08:12 PM
satish00221

Is there any option to change the branch to electrical or mechanical or electronics?

Sir, I have completed 3 year diploma in computer engg.. Is there any option for changing branch to electrical or mechanical or electronics...in B.Tech

Related Questions:
  1. How may I change my branch in B.Tech at Buldelkhand university(GBTU)? I'm in ECE and want to change to Mechanical engineering
  2. Procedure to change from ISE to Mechanical branch?
  3. Is there any chance of switching to any other department in B.E. by taking EEE in diploma? -- [New]
  4. Can I change my electronics engineering branch in electrical through lateral entry scheme
  5. What will be best in engineering after scoring 80% in 12th?
  6. How to change my platform to core companies like Electronics or Electrical field while working as a component engineer?
  7. What are the ways to change the branch from Electronics and Telecom to CS if I have a backlog in 1st semester?
  8. Should I go for electrical in IT BHU or is it better to change the branch to Mechanical after then 2nd semester? Maximum salary one can earn after B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  9. List of colleges offering Psychology?
  10. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS?
  11. Is IAS exam only for B.Tech in Civil, Electrical, Electronics and Mechanical branch?
  12. Can i change my branch in electronics and electronics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in RGPV university
  13. How to change preferences of branches/streams in BITSAT?
  14. List of Colleges offering Part time B.Tech in Computer Science in Chennai?
  15. How may I change my branch from ECE to mechanical? I'm in a private self financing college under CUSAT(Kerala)?
  16. Career in Computer engineering after low percentage and Backlog in 1st semester? Branch change a good option?
  17. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of Colleges offering part time Ph.D in Management in Finance or Marketing? When will the notification be released by these colleges for this course?
7th October 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any option to change the branch to electrical or mechanical or electronics?

i want to change my branch electronics to electrical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?