9th July 2013, 05:14 PM
sridevi.s

What is the date of issue for BSMS Application form in government college?

sir when is the issue date for bsms application form in govt college

20th June 2015, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of issue for BSMS Application form in government college?

what is the date of issue of B.S.M.S application ? where to buy it ?
please help me!
27th June 2015, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of issue for BSMS Application form in government college?

MBBS,AGRI,BE,BFSc,LLB..Etc.. Counselling going on.but,BSMS application not issued so for.when will application issue...rank list...counselling...admission.(but private siddha college admission completed 20-05-2015)-arul
2nd May 2017, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

When will be the application form for bsms and bams 2017 issued? Where can I get it for government college?
31st January 2018, 07:42 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

** BSMS stands for Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery.

** The duration of this course is five years.

** For this course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized university.

** As per my knowledge, the tentative date of Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery
application form is in the month of December.

** For application form you have to visit at the official website of university.
20th July 2018, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

The notification of BHMS is not released so don't worry I called to MGR University and they told to call after 1 month
23rd July 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of issue for BSMS application form in government college????
3rd August 2018, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

My cutt off mark is 177. My category is sc. Can i get admission in government college for BSMS. Reply soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?