25th April 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Date of issue of application form for PUC in Mount Carmel PU college? What are the science group subjects available in this college?

My daughter wish to join Mount Carmel PU College, Bangalore and she is waiting for the SSLC result to come out. My question is;
1) When the college will issue the Application form for PUC?
2) What are the Science Group subjects available in this college?
Thank you,
[email protected]

30th August 2011, 12:22 PM
vikas2808

Default Re: Date of issue of application form for PUC in Mount Carmel PU college? What are the science group subjects available in this college?

Dear friend

forms are already submitted exam are over and it is the time to counselling.

or

BA \ BSc \ B.Com: On the day of the announcement of the Karnataka PUC or 12th Std. ICSE results, whichever happens to be earlier.

i have attached a documents with this related to your question.

science course available--

Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM)
Physics, Mathematics, Electronics (PME)
Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics (CME)
Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics (CMS)
Economics, Mathematics, Statistics (EMS)
Chemistry, Botany, Microbiology (CBM)
Chemistry, Botany, Zoology (CBZ)
Chemistry, Zoology, Microbiology (CZM)
Chemistry, Zoology, Environmental Science (CZE)
Chemistry, Botany, Environmental Science (CBE)
Biotechnology, Chemistry, Zoology (BtCZ)
Biotechnology, Chemistry, Botany (BtCB)
Home Science (HSc)
Nutrition & Dietetics, Chemistry, Zoology (NDCZ)
Interior Design & Management (IDM)
Clinical Nutrition, Dietetics, Chemistry, Human Development (NDCHD)

you can choose any one.

thank you
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ADMISSION PROCEDURE.pdf(5.3 KB, 610 views)
15th November 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of issue of application form for PUC in Mount Carmel PU college? What are the science group subjects available in this college?

Can i get forms of mount carmel now?what are the admission procedures?
29th January 2012, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

I need adimissions for 2nd PUC.
Do you have a combination of PCMC ?
Please let me know ..
thank you..
[email protected]
2nd February 2012, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

when is the Ist PUC application form will issue?bcoz my younger sister gonna appear for 10th board exam in bangalore,So plslet me know ASAP.
22nd March 2012, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

My relative wishes to join Mount Carmel for PU I College, Bangalore. My question is;
1) When will the college issue the Application form for PUC I ?
2) What is the fees ?
3) When is the last date to submit ?
4) Do you provide Hostels ?

kindly reply to - [email protected]
22nd March 2012, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

My relative wishes to join Mount Carmel for PU I, my question is
1) When will the college issue the forms ?
2) when is the last date to submit ?
3) What is the fees ?
4) Do you provide Hostels ?

kindly reply to - [email protected]
31st March 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

when is the 1st pu form gonna be issued?
15th April 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

when are the application forms issued for the 2012 batch 1st PUC?
2nd May 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

May I know when will the application forms issued for the 2012 batch 1st year puc?????? please ASAP.
11th May 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

May I know when will the application forms issued for the 2012 batch 1st year puc?????? please ASAP.
15th May 2012, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

where can we get puc application forms online?
16th May 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

just download the forms from pu board website and fill in the details and submit............just take one print out and xerox it........u should submit diff form for diff collages and also for diff combinations.............for further details just visit the pre university website.....
16th May 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i get forms of mount carmel now?what are the admission procedures?
just download the form from pu board website , fill and submit.
25th March 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage cut off for icse students to join first puc in mcc????
25th April 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Date of issue of application forms for 1st PUC in Mt.Carmel college?
26th April 2014, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Date of issuing the application forms for 1st PUC in Mt.Carmel college?
6th May 2014, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is visually disabled, written X ICSC and waiting for her results from Tunbridge High School, Bangalore. Intrested in joining your esteem college in arts or commerce group, expected more than 80 % marks in her results. Would like to know what are the subjects she can choose in the above said groups.
10th May 2014, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of issuing puc application forms in mount carmel college,bangalore?
11th September 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

I want admission for my daughter for 2nd PUC arts please let me know when can I contact the college
4th April 2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

When will we get our application forms for 1st pu ????what id the cut off marks for commerce admission
21st April 2015, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

I would like to know that the admission of 2 year puc is open and what r the dates to submit the application
3rd February 2016, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

I would like to get information about the admissions for 2nd year puc for pcmb
18th February 2016, 01:03 PM
Harshitha.M.S

[QUOTE-Harshitha.M.S]My daughter wish to join Mount Carmel PU College, Bangalore and she is waiting for the SSLC result to come out. My question is;
1) When the college will issue the Application form for PUC ?
Thank you,
14th March 2016, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in jain college and I have a few reasons for which I am discontinuing 2nd puc and not writing the board's
I want to know when will this college issuse forms of 2nd puc as I want to rejoin it for year 2016 2017. Thank you.
18th April 2019, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Where do I get admission application form to join for mount Carmel for PUC?
What is the last date of applying for admission forms in mount Carmel?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?