16th June 2014, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I get seat for BSMS in government colleges? When does the application is issued and counselling starts?

my cutoff is 182.5 .can i get seat for bsms in govt colleges?
when does the application issue and counsilling for bsms starts?
mob 9486755323

6th October 2014, 12:16 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get seat for BSMS in government colleges? When does the application is issued and counselling starts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my cutoff is 182.5 .can i get seat for bsms in govt colleges?
when does the application issue and counsilling for bsms starts?
mob 9486755323
Yes you can get admission to Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BSMS) course through government college. Since, you have scored good marks in your 12th board exam so, definitely you can get admission to Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery course in reputed college.

Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BSMS) is a three year bachelor degree course which is divided into six semesters.

Eligibility Criteria: -
  • The eligibility criteria needed for the B.A.M.S program is a pass in a 12th standard board exam with Chemistry, Biology, Physics, from recognized university.
  • The student must have secured at least 50% marks in 12th board exam.
  • The student age limit should be 17 years.

The admission to this course is based on the entrance exam organized by the concerned institutions like, AYUSH Entrance Exam, National Institute of Ayurveda Entrance exam. Those candidates are qualified in entrance exam with good marks can get first preference at the time of admission.

Every colleges fixed their own counselling date. To know the exact date of counseling you must have to visit the concerned university directly or go through the concerned university official website.

Colleges Offering BSMS Course:-
  • Sri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic College, Chandigarh
  • Government Ayurvedic College, Patiala (Punjab)
  • Dayanand Ayurvedic College, Jalandhar (Punjab)
  • Himachal Pradesh University
  • Indian Institute of Ayurvedic Medicine & Research, Bangalore (Karnataka)
  • A.L.N.Rao Memorial Ayurvedic Medical College (Karnataka)
  • Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences /Andhra Pradesh University of Health Sciences
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?