19th April 2011, 12:12 PM
chetan singh nimesh

Which are the government jobs available for B.Tech Computer Science(CS) students?

sir, please tell me which govt. jobs for b.tech cs students....please list the jobs

7th June 2011, 09:16 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which are the government jobs available for B.Tech Computer Science(CS) students?

Hello Chetan,

There are a few jobs available in Govt sector as software developer or software engineer.

But in various Govt sectors software engineers are required in different posts ,in technical or system departments.

Reputed organizations like ISRO,DRDO etc recruit number of computer science engineers every year.

Apart from that heavy electrical and mechanical companies also require software engineers as technical assistants.

Sectors under the Central govt like railways,banks etc recruit software engineers.

Publication of these jobs are available in daily news papers and employment magazines. You have to keep your eyes on those.

Good luck!
8th June 2011, 07:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the government jobs available for B.Tech Computer Science(CS) students?

Since computers is a must in most organisation finding a job should not be too difficult. This is provided you have a strong conceptual knowledge. You can look for opportunities in the telecom sector like BSNL, MTNL etc. Banks too is another option available for you. Other than this there are options like railways, DRDO etc. You must regular check out the opportunities page for the same to get an idea of the options available.
15th June 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for drdo exam plz give me full information
13th July 2011, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am b.tech final year student and i want job in goverment sector so plz describe which field suitable for girls in gov sector.
Thank you very much!!!
13th July 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

can a cse student join indian army,navy force or air force
2nd August 2011, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Is cse student eligible to give sail exams?
6th August 2011, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

how any organization(govt or private) is able to generate too many jobs every year? what happens to those who are currently working? how every year lakhs of engineers throughout the
nation are able to get the job?
6th August 2011, 09:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by chetan singh nimesh View Post
sir, please tell me which govt. jobs for b.tech cs students....please list the jobs
dear friend,

you have just completed b-tech in computer science engineering. after completion of b-tech courses you are eligible for govt and private jobs.
the govt job for b-tech computer science engineering . the govt jobs are given below-

1)BSNL
2)DRDO
3)ISRO
4)IOCL
5)RAILWAY
6)BARC
7)DEFENSE JOB
8)UPSC EXAM
etc
also you are applicable for private sector jobs are-
1)TCS
2)CTS
3)IBM
4)L&T
5)HP
6)CAPGEMINI
etc

all the best
6th August 2011, 10:35 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
There are some government job available for computer science student like......
BANKS
RAILWAY
NDA
INDIAN ARMY
AIR FORCE
IES
IPA
IAS
etc.........
you can also join in some mnc's like
tcs
wipro
ibm
dell
etc......

good luck..........
6th August 2011, 12:36 PM
Andersonsmith

Air force ISRO, DRDO
6th August 2011, 02:54 PM
ROHIT1THAKUR

There is a wide scope of jobs and Study After completing B.Tech computer science.

You can apply for jobs in following private and govt companies
Private sector :
TCS
Wipro
Infosys
Zensar
Reliance
HCL

Government sector
BEL
BHEL
ISRO
DRDO
NTPC
HPL

If you are interested in Indian Army .You can apply for CDS Exam .

YOU can further study if you are interested
M.Sc computer science
M.tech(by applying through GATE,GRE,etc)
MBA(through CAT,MAT,JMET,GMAT etc)
6th August 2011, 03:25 PM
liquid

hii few jobs are there in govt.sector as software engineer or software developer.but you mey as an software developer work at different sectors or in different posts in technical or system departments.ISRO,DRDO are some companies which take computer engineer as there workmen every year.
27th August 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

is it possible that any b.tech student related to computer science engineer can give IES examination?
19th September 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am a fourth year engineering student from computer science branch.I want to know that is there any recruittment in BSNL/MTNL or any telecom sector?
19th September 2011, 09:16 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

There are so many opportunity fron CSE department to get a job in govy sector.Here I'm giving you the list of govt jobs.

1.IES

2.IPS

3.IAS

4.ECIL

5.BSNL

6.IOCL

7.NTPC

8.BHEL

9.BSNL JTO

10.BEL
22nd October 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

indian army selections
23rd October 2011, 02:45 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you are from computer science department and looking for govt. jobs then you should go through these mane of the examinations through which you can join govt. sector.

List of the examination :

1.BHEL
2.DRDO
3.ISRO
4.SAIL
5.BSNL JTO
6.IOCL
7.ECIL
8.INDIAN RAILWAY
9.IES
10.NTPC

But you can also try some banking sectors :

1.SBI
2.UBI
3.ICICI
4.AXIS BANK
5.HDFC BANK.

eligibility criteria :

Dear friend,
you must have these criteria for these companies :

1.You should have passed your graduation.
2.You should carry minimum 60% marks in your graduation
3.Your age should be within 21 to 30 years for freshers.

All the best......
10th December 2012, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Hi ,

Currently i am working in a MNC as a developer. But unfortunately due to recession effect i am going to loose my job as it is already informed to me my Last working Day. I always have a dream to get into a good Central Government sector job. Currently i am in HYderabad and i got an offer from another organiation in Delhi Location.so can anyone suggest me whether i should go to delhi and join that organization or i should stay here and concentrate and prepare for government sector job . Please suggest me what i should do as i am in this software field for around 4 years but not seen any stability in this field.Concentrating on both the fields simultaneously looks very tough. I m a general category student and my age is 27 years. So please suggest me what approach i should follow.
18th February 2013, 03:08 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

There are lots of government organizations where you can apply.
NTPC.
ONGC.
BHEL.
IES.
IAS.
UPSC.

You must have 60% aggregates in your graduation.
Gap must not large than 2 years
At the time of recruitment interview candidate shouldn't have any backlog in any subject.

Thanks..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?