30th August 2011, 06:00 PM
devendra singh mawai

Any government jobs for computer science students?

is there any government jobs for computer science students ? send me on my email id-- [email protected]

12th October 2011, 06:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any government jobs for computer science students?

There are several government job options after completion of your B.Tech. You can apply for technical positions in the defense sector after B.Tech if you are interested. You can also attend the bank exams which are coming large in number. You can also apply for jobs in different government departments such as Railways, Telecom, Civil service, etc. Apart from this, you can attend the PSU exam for various government companies for which the notifications will be released.
22nd October 2011, 09:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by devendra singh mawai View Post
is there any government jobs for computer science students ? send me on my email id-- [email protected]
GOVT JOB FOR B-TECH IN COMPUTER SCIENCE CANDIDATE

You have completed your B-TECH in COMPUTER SCIENCE. But your graduation marks is must be 60% above because below mention organization have criteria is above 60% in graduation . This percentage is vary from organization to organization.

So you have many options to go like govt sector ,private sector or higher study also.

The govt sector options are - DRDO , BARC , IOCL , BANK PO ,ONGC , ISRO , NIC , IGDR , UPSC EXAM ,RAILWAY ,ELECTRICITY BOARD BSNL JTO etc.The age limit for those organization is maximum 30 years .Age relaxation provide only for SC/ST /OBC candidate.

Also you are eligible in private sector also . the private sector company are TCS , CTS , IBM ,HP,L&T,ALUNUS ,WIPRO etc.

The higher study options are MS , MBA ,M-TECH ,JRF ,SRF ,PHD etc.

Also you must be qualify in GATE ,CAT,MAT exam.
8th December 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

any job after complete on diploma in computer science engineering?
22nd January 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

What we do in computer science govt jobs..
Is there any problem in that??
29th April 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

whether cs branch is included in IES exam
1st December 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Which fild better releted com.science about gov job after 12th
29th December 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

i finish msc b.ed computer science.....is there any jobs for me send me my mail id [email protected]
29th December 2012, 06:37 PM
obulasettylakshmi

According to governament any degree has to required for post of the sectors.so cse also has jobs in governament.k
29th December 2012, 06:55 PM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Any government jobs for computer science students?

Hi,

There are many opportunities to Computer Student :

Jobs in the Govt. Sector
  • NIC
  • IGDR
  • DRDO
  • RAILWAY
  • BARC
  • IOCL
  • ONGC
  • ISRO

Jobs in Private Sector :
  • L&T
  • WIPRO
  • TCS
  • IBM
  • HP
  • ALUNUS

Cool....
29th December 2012, 08:28 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
Government Jobs Available For Computer Science Engineer :
Railways jobs like Group A technical departments through the Civil service exam under the UPSC every year in the month of September.
Bank jobs like PO, IT,
Technical departments through the IBPS exam under the IBPS institute in which 19 banks participated for the job post in these banks on the basis of the score in the IBPS exam.
civil services
IAS
IPS etc through the entrance exam under the UPSC.
Defense services like Indian army
Indian navy
Airforce etc through the CDS entrance exam under the UPSC.
BHEl,
IOCL,
POwer grid ,
NTPC etc through the GATE entrance exam under the IITs.
ISRO job posts
DRDO departments for the jobs
SAIL
Good luck............
30th December 2012, 02:18 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Any government jobs for computer science students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by devendra singh mawai View Post

list of GOVT. jobs

ISRO

NIC

IGDR

UPSC EXAM

RAILWAY

ELECTRICITY BOARD

DRDO

BARC

IOCL

BANK PO

ONGC

BSNL JTO
31st December 2012, 09:30 PM
Ravi gujarati

Smile Re: Any government jobs for computer science students?

hiiiiiiiii

dear friends,

list of GOVT. jobs

BSNL JTO

UPSC EXAM

RAILWAY

ELECTRICITY BOARD

DRDO

NIC

IGDR

BARC

IOCL

BANK PO

ONGC

1st January 2013, 03:42 PM
ankit80
Member+

Well dear as you are a computer graduate you have so many government job options for which you can apply.you can apply in the psu as
NTPC
BHEL
IOCL
BAARC
DRDO
ISRO
BSNL
MTNL
AIRTEL
SEVERAL BANK JOBS.
RAILWAYS
Some of these psu take through gate rank and some conduct their own exam.so you have to apply for the gate exam also and score well in the gate.
Best of luck
6th August 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know about salaries of compute science student considering all available opportunities?
7th August 2013, 12:49 PM
srikanth2207

There are also government related fields which are available after completing Your
Graduation. Some of the Government related Fields for the Computer Science
Engineering Students are
*APPSC
*BSNL
*BHEL
*CDS
*ISRO
*ONGC
*NTPC
*HP
*DRDO
*GAIL
*CAIL
*IBPS
*UPSC
*RAILWAYS
*ONGC
*MTNL
*POWER GRID
*NTPC

These are some of the government related fields in which you can try as per thecomputer science engineer students
To Get the Better future you should complete the M.Tech for getting the better salary and to settle in the future. You can also settle in the future with your B.Tech by getting jobs in the MNC's.........
You can also get the jobs related to the government such as
ISRO:
In this field you can apply for the jobs and you must get at least 65% or Aggregate
and should have the skills in the computers and should have the knowledge about the
Satellites....
you should complete the graduation for being eligible for the ISRO....
You can also apply for the DRDO and IBPS also by following the certain eligibility
criteria for being eligible to appear for the examination, for every government related
examinations you must have to appear for the entrance examinations and if you get selected in these examinations you will be eligible for the posts of the respective fields.......
If you have Interest in Government Sector jobs, you must give the Written Test First,to get qualify in written Test you must have Skills in following
-- Aptitude
-- General English
-- Reasoning
-- Technical Skills (CSE)
-- General Awareness,

You must have Minimum 60% marks in your B.Tech, to get in to Good Government and Software Companies.
If you want a Software Job, You must have skills in Software programs like C ,C++ , JAVA,ORACLE, . NET , Testing Tools, Web Designing , J2EE ,SAP and
etc.,If you have knowledge in any programming language you can get easily software job.Keep in mind the fact, that whatever language you choose to get trained in, make sure that it is going to stay in the long run.
You won't want to do a course today in any other language, and then learn another one.That ways, you will only be jack of all trades, master of none And you won't wantthat. You have to be a master of a trade.Think wisely, and choose a language that is going to stick in the long run and then get
trained in that.Such that in the near future, you may learn more and more about the same language,gaining an expertise on that.Public sector
It’s a fact that public sector opportunities are less for computer science graduates inengineering level jobs. But still we have opportunities in the general public sector companies.
In order to make use of all the opportunities, you need to have a minimum of 65% in the engineering academics. You can also go for industrial training during the graduation course.R&D organizations
There is good requirement for qualified engineering graduates in the research field. If you are interested, you can apply for both public sector and private sector R&D organizations.Cyber security is another good option. The requirement in this field is graduallyincreasing. In addition to engineering, you can go for specialization course in networking.How to prepare Cisco certified Network Associate is an example for a valued networking certificate.Along with certificate, experience also matters a lot for public sector companies.There are courses available in cyber security, ethical hacking etc. Such courses will be helpful to get a job in the cyber security team and you have chances in government
organizations too.
8th August 2013, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Plz tell me govt. jobs for cse diploma holder
25th April 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

i had completed bsc computer technology.i wish to work in a government sector.other than banking, what are all the jobs available for me??please guide me
18th June 2014, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

bsc computer science has been completed in this year . then what course i learn it msc Or mca or b.ed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?