13th January 2012, 02:39 PM
pankaj0291sharma

Is it true that there are less government jobs for B.Tech electronics students?

i heard there are very less government jobs for a btech electronic student is it right

Related Questions:
  1. List of best government jobs for ECE students? -- [New]
  2. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  3. How many jobs are there for B.Tech students in government sector?
  4. What kind jobs are there in central government sector for B.Tech CSE students?
  5. Which are the PSU companies where I can get if I am form EC branch?
  6. Government jobs for ECE B.Tech students? What is the salary?
  7. How to get a government job for electronics and communication after B.Tech?
  8. Any government jobs for B.Tech Computer Science students?
  9. Which are the government jobs available for B.Tech IT students?
  10. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication?
  11. What are the government jobs offered to Electronics and Telecommunication students passing out with 60% in final year?
  12. Which are the government jobs available for B.Tech computer science students?
  13. What jobs are available for electronics and communication students in power sector in government and private fields
  14. Is it possible to get government job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation from private college?
  15. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?
  16. Possibilities to get a government job for B.Tech CSE students?
  17. Details about government jobs which are available after B.Tech? Eligibility criteria and percentage? Is government job better than the private? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How may I get job in top companies? I've completed my 10th with 48.2% , 12th with 59.2% and B.Tech till 7th sem is 60.45% marks
15th January 2012, 05:54 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it true that there are less government jobs for B.Tech electronics students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pankaj0291sharma View Post
i heard there are very less government jobs for a btech electronic student is it right
I absolutely don't agree that B.Tech electronics have less opportunities in public sector. In almost every field, engineers from each discipline are required and recruited by both state as well as central government.
As a Engineer in Electronics, you may get jobs in the Railway, Defense Forces, Central Power Engineering Service, various Public Sector Units etc. So, I don't find that engineer from other discipline has greater chance of success in government jobs compared to Electronic engineer.
In order to get job in the fields mentioned above, you will have to qualify written examinations as well as interview conducted by the regulating body of the departments.
Union Public Service Exam conducts engineering service exam for recruitment of candidates in government sector.
to join the Public Sector Units, you will need to qualify the entrance exams conducted by each of them separately.
11th July 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it true that there are less government jobs for B.Tech electronics students?

WHICH IS BETTER GNDU OR CCET, CHD . ALSO WHICH BRANCH IS BETTER ECE OR EEE OR MECH
25th February 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

how much minimum percentage in B.E.are required for government jobs in railway?
15th March 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

which examinations are required for getting job in government sector for ec engineer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?