23rd July 2013, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for JEE mains+advanced? I have passed 12th this year

Sir I'm passing 12th this year by up board hindi medium and i have to prepare jeemain+advance but english my problm...Plz Tell me about coaching who teaches u.p board students...

8th June 2015, 09:00 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for JEE mains+advanced? I have passed 12th this year

JEE stands for the Joint Entrance Examination and it is conducted by the CBSE every year. Earlier it was known as AIEEE. The examination is very much important for the candidates who want to purse you the B.tech/B.E course from the IIT, NIT as well as from other government or private colleges.

The examination is conducted in the two stages as the Mains and Advance examination. Only candidates who qualifies in the Mains are eligible for the Advance.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is candidates must have the 10+2 board or pursuing from the recognised board.

The question in the examination are from the NCERT text books topics only. So it is must important to knowledge of these topics. There is separate cut off for the different category candidates. The examination is of 360 marks and contains total of 90 question where as 30 from each.

The question paper are printed in both the English and Hindi language. So it is not the problem of medium. So go through the preparation for it.

The examination are conducted in the online as well as offline both. The candidates who qualifies here are eligible for the Advance stage where it is must essential to have very deep knowledge of all the topics upto 10+2 level.

For more information visit at www.cbse.nic.in. You can download the previous year paper for the practice also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?