8th May 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for IIT JEE in just 1 year?

sir i'm a student of 12th standard and 've joined a coaching institute. I wasn't serious in 11th but now i've realised what i've lost.So plz plz plz give me a piece of advice of how should i prepare for the JEE in just one year

9th May 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for IIT JEE in just 1 year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i'm a student of 12th standard and 've joined a coaching institute. I wasn't serious in 11th but now i've realised what i've lost.So plz plz plz give me a piece of advice of how should i prepare for the JEE in just one year

hi, if u need any type of help regarding your iit or aieee preparation mail me at [email protected]
9th May 2011, 08:03 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How should I prepare for IIT JEE in just 1 year?

Quote:
Its very happy to hear that you know what you have lost now ...

i.e., None other than the costliest and most precious thing in the whole world

TIME

this time is same for all the toppers and dull students

all the difference comes only depending upon their attitudes

it doesn't matter at all what you have already done ..

Now all matters is what you have to do to achieve your goal

Preparation tips to fulfill your desire are

Remember the rank will be not depend upon How many hours you spent in preparation

It depends on how many hours you perfectly utilized

Before 12 months of the exam

preparation for JEE for 5 hours with full of concentration brings a very good rank

some of the points you must remember while preparing for the exam are

you must be highly concentrated towards your goal

you should know all the pattern and examination procedure of the exam

Make smart plans and follow them perfectly

You must be hardworker for the whole 12 months

keep all attractions away from you

stick to your preparation

Make the best time in your preparation for your recreation and relaxation ..which is the most important factor too..

practice with mock tests to know the competition of the exam

finally attempt your examination with confidence

this is all I can share with you

Regards

~AdityA~
9th May 2011, 09:11 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How should I prepare for IIT JEE in just 1 year?

Quote:
Hey friend,

IIT-JEE is a very tough competitive exam to get through this,i have mentioned you some important books which may help you and the syllabus for you to refer.

Refer the file attached to know the information.

Thank you.
Attached Files
File Type: doc LIST OF BOOKS FOR IIT-JEE.doc(24.5 KB, 585 views)
File Type: doc IIT JEE Syllabus.doc(48.0 KB, 372 views)
10th May 2011, 11:58 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Although its good that you are now fully motived for studies, but still you will need to maintain balance and have tp plana smart study schedule.

Most of the engineering entrance demands 70-80% max in boards exams, which i think is not a big deal to score.

If possible , join some good coaching as you have little time left to prepare as most of the student start 11th onwards, if you are in delhi, you can join VMC or FIITJEE.
But if you cannt join as regular student, then atleast apply for postal coaching or test series so that you get to know the standard of exams.

Focous on topics which are more important and make priorities and engage in some daily practice problem so that you dont need to revise again & again.

Dont take boards for granted, make a schedule like allot 2 hrs every day for particular subjects.
2nd June 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

its june 2nd and i want to clear iit but unfortunately i wasn't serious previously. help me please.....what shall i do ?
3rd June 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

to prepare iit jee what plan i should have i.e how to complete syllabus to get seat in iit
4th June 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

i have the same question....plz help
4th June 2011, 07:05 PM
ajinkyachowdhury

Congrats.
You have set your goal high-IITJEE. You can be a achiever don't worry.
If you are a decent sudent with good basics you can overcome all hurdles and pass JEE.
What you need is -dedication, determination and devotion.
First the good points-your goal is set, you realise you mistake (in cl XI) so now know the value of time, you seem to have passion for achievment, you have joined a coaching insitute means you are serious towards goal achievement and working towards the same.
What you need-keep focussed, work hard, remember you have to make up for lost time too, revise your cl XI syllabus in between your current study, finish cl CXII syllabus by November/December and then revise and do mock tests.Only 1 or 2 core books will suffice, don't go for more books as it will cramp you.
Keep good company, avoid irelevant talks, go for a walk or light exercise daily or alternate day, less gossips/sms/mobile, avoid tv. Best luck for you
See attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Engineering Mission Plan.docx(12.5 KB, 351 views)
15th June 2011, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

i have not prepapred for iit jee in class 11 but now i had joined in class 12 but at saharanpur there are not good coachings for jee ,but my aim is to become an iitian my physics dosent teach theory of lesson deply.he dosnt have any patern for that.. can i suceed if i drop obne year and go to vibran kota... plz also tell me in dropers batch they start frm basics or high level ..i am very tense plz help me..............gulshan
15th June 2011, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

sir i have not prepared for iit in class 11 but now i have joined the coaching.but coaching are not good here.my physics teacher dosnt teach theory and he dosnt hv pateern ....plz help me to should i join physics there or not .and can i crack iit by droppiung one year and also tell me about how studies r done in dropers batch plzzzzzzzzzzzzz hel me
26th June 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

its june 25 havent prepared yet dreadfully wish to get into iit can i do it plz plz plz plz help me and give some tips...........
29th June 2011, 11:07 AM
kartavya99

you have to do hard work with deep and concept knowledge.
19th July 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

i just passed 12 class and i m now in bansal classes for the preparation of iitjee.give me some tips how to make my time table for iitjee?
23rd July 2011, 02:53 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

hi,
It would be perfect to start preparing for the IIT-JEE (Indian Institute of Technology-Joint Entrance Examination) after completing 10th exams.but it is not too late.

It’s wise to use the holidays, or free times

* Plan a schedule every day, while preparing for the exam.
* Try to solve, as many sample questions, as possible (from previous years exams).
* Allot time for each and every question
* Do not avoid any chapters; even, if you cannot cover the entire syllabus, it is advisable to have a clear understanding of all the chapters in the subject.
* Learn the easy methods and the shortcut procedures.
* Select the best coaching centre to undergo the preparation.
* Plan earlier; avoid last minute preparation, as such practice doesn’t help at the time of examination.
24th September 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

I need some advice
my age is 16 years can i do AIEEE entrance exam
11th October 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

im i n11 class .i hv joined vmc correspondence course and in 12 whether i should join fiitjee or vmc (gurgaon ) one year for 12 th studying for iitjee2013 ???which is better ???
is vmc 1 year course for 12 studying is there in gurgaon ??
24th October 2011, 08:22 PM
SUBHO010

Smile Re: How should I prepare for IIT JEE in just 1 year?

First of all I would like to suggest you to join a coaching institute (having good past IITJEE selection numbers). Here are a few tips for you which may help you out with your preparation

1. Spend regular hours for studying.

2. Try to give equal importance in all the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

3. Try to solve as many problems on paper as you can rather than just reading them out as in this way you will face difficulty when you actually face the question in the examination paper.

4. Choose the books wisely:
Physics: First NCERT and then H. C. Verma, D. C. Pandey
Chemistry: NCERT(Most important), Pradeep objective chemistry
Maths: NCERT, Arihant Series, M. L. Khanna, R.D. Sharma for IITJEE

5. Keep revising regularly what you have studied in regular intervals otherwise you will forget most of it.

6. Solve the last 10 years question papers.

7. Try to cover the course as soon as possible as you have only got only a single year in your hand.

The points marked in red are the most important

All the best
25th October 2011, 06:35 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Dear Friend,

I think in this little time if you really want to prepare for the IIT JEE examination then you have to really work very hard.

To prepare for the examination you can follow these tips.
  • Try with great determination.
  • Go through the whole syllabus throughly.
  • All subjects are important never ignore any.
  • Give more time to the subjects or topics which you find difficult.
  • Study as much as you can.
  • Work on your speed of solving the questions.
  • Try solving the pervious years questions.
Best Wishes...
17th November 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

working hard is not the problem...if you aim for IIT-JEE you have to work hard..i have lost all my confidence and now its November...if i start now maybe i wiil clear IIT with a good rank..but need need a lot of advice and tips..have all the books required for IIT ..its a do nor die situation for me..help
17th November 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am a student of class 11th.My only wish and my only dream is to crack IIT-JEE with a good rank.I don't know what is it that is stopping me from working hard...I mean i know it is a do or die situation for me,for some personal reasons..Its not that i am a dumb student or i don't study..I understand all concepts very quickly and to be honest i am a very intelligent student..I really want to work hard..Its November now,test series have already started in my coaching institute..And there is not a single chapter that i can say that ''i know perfectly''..except chemistry..my chemistry portion is really very strong..i mean i can complete any new chapter in chem in 3 hours..i have scored good marks in the test series also..aakash test series..you might be knowing about it..maybe chemistry is easy, that is why i am able to do it..i am ready to work hard now..I don't go for movies,don't watch T.V, Don't go for playing..so i think i should utilise all this time very wisely but i am unable to do it..Sir,its really very important for me to clear IIT..i hope you will understand..
My weekly schedule is as follows:
I go to school on Monday,Wednesday and Friday..i reach home by 2.30 p.m..
i have tuition on Mon,Tue,Thur and Sat from 4p.m to 7.30 pm..i reach my home till 8 p.m..
i would be really thankful to you if you would guide me..i am in a fix..i don't want to waste any more time now..
Thank you..
2nd February 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

i am in 12 & preparing for iitjee 2013 i have not joined any coaching nor i went for coachings in 11 but i have studied it well & my basics are clear. how should i prepare now by selfstudy ?
3rd February 2012, 07:34 AM
adlsm

Try with great determination.
Go through the whole syllabus throughly.
All subjects are important never ignore any.
Give more time to the subjects or topics which you find difficult.
Study as much as you can.
Work on your speed of solving the questions.
Try solving the pervious years questions.

Best Wishes...

study atleas 13hrs a day
13th February 2012, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
i have left only one year for my iit exam...i know i cn do it but unfortunately i have not done anything completely yet...the question is how should i start nd how to do competition level syllabus just in one year...plz suggest me what should i do?
5th March 2012, 11:42 PM

Hey...Is It possible to crack iit jee in 1 year preparation?
I am willing to give everything up for this dream of mine.
Just like people have quoted before, i wasnt serious in 11th.but now we have holidays before going to 12th std. Is it possible to cover the entire syllabus completely before the exam with clear concepts and crack the prestigious exam?
18th March 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

how should i study for iit-jee in just 1 year
18th March 2012, 05:15 PM
monu592

u can preare for iit in 1 year ..
this is sufficient time for cracking iit
you should red 12th thoroughly and pay some attention on some important topics of 11th... u will crack iit with good rank
good luck
27th April 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

please tell me which book is good
21st May 2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

i was confused in 12 class on wat shuld i focuss.....12 class,iitjee....some teachers told me to go for boards keeping in view changing pattern fr jee that was supposed to give 50 percnt weitage .......but now since itz clear dat no changes are goin to take place in jee pattern,my parents are not willing to give me one more chance to try dis year.....but i m very sure dat i ll get vary good rank next year...n i m willing to do anythng to fulfill my dream......pls pls pls suggest me h ow can i make my parents to allow me to drop this year....i m goin to get 90 in boards....pls pls pls suggest me
23rd May 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

hey bro listen i want to crack IIT and i would like to tell you that i have joined no tution no coaching nothing my kind request to you is just tell me which books should be my priority thats all ..........
27th July 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

sir i am given the board this year and got only 56.2% . and also give iit jee and not qualified .now i drop year to face iseet and want to prepare with self study . i want air 1 so how i can do it tell me please ................. , also tell me sir what can i do with my percentage . if i fill improvment then at time of filling application form of iseet if i fill 12 pass student then what i can do with percentage coloum and if i fill 12 appearing then please tell me there is problem or no preoblem duaring admission in iit jee collage . please answer by thinking my financial problem and aim air 1 .
28th July 2012, 02:21 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you are interested in IIT JEE
Then please go through these sample papers and sample papers
I think these are very helpful and will help you.

LIST OF BOOKS :

SAMPLE PAPERS :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IIT Jee_1.pdf(61.6 KB, 157 views)
File Type: pdf IIT Jee_2.pdf(61.6 KB, 125 views)
File Type: pdf IIT Jee_3.pdf(61.6 KB, 134 views)
File Type: pdf IIT Jee_4.pdf(148.2 KB, 105 views)
File Type: pdf IIT Jee_5.pdf(61.7 KB, 133 views)
File Type: pdf IIT Jee_6.pdf(61.7 KB, 150 views)
File Type: pdf IIT Jee_7.pdf(61.7 KB, 132 views)
File Type: pdf IIT Jee_8.pdf(61.6 KB, 132 views)
28th July 2012, 04:56 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Dear student,

Actually, 10+1 is the right moment for a student to start preparation for IIT-JEE exam. But since, you were not so careful towards your studies in Class 11. So, don't be hopeless. Even 1 year is enough for IIT-JEE preparation.
It is good that you had joined the coaching. So, coaching studies will help you a lot in IIT-JEE preparation.
Following points you must consider while preparing for IIT-JEE exam:

Time Management:
Give equal time to all subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. However, if you are weak in any subject then try to spend more time on that subject. Because, all subjects are important. Make a time table and follow it regularly.

Coaching Classes: Attend coaching classes regularly. Even missing of 1 lecture will cause a great gap in your knowledge. So, don't absent in coaching. Take help from your friends or teachers if you face problem in any question. Don't hesitate to ask anything from your Coaching Masters.

Reference Books: Refer only good books prescribed by your teachers. Some of the good books I know are : NCERT Textbooks of Class 11 and 12, TMH Publication Books, Arihant Books, H.C. Verma for Physics, etc.
19th October 2012, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am currently in 11th and i want to pepare for iit jee.But already 5 months are over and i haven prepared anything for iit jee.But i now realised my mistake and i want to prepare for iit vigourously.moreover i cannot afford for a coaching institute.So sir can u show me a way for geting a good iit jee rank in 2014?
thank u
16th February 2013, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i am presently giving my 11 final exams. i have secured good percentage in school exams but i cant solve iit level questions. i have joined aakash institute for 12th class, apart from this what is the best method to prepare for iitjee 2014 and get a good rank till 1500?
31st July 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,
I am a drop out student ,obtained 62% in board exams .
I have decided to prepare for the IIT's and have joined Aakash institute .I will have to give the improvement exams as well as prepare for the IITs
please guide me how much time i need to spend on my studies and whether these 9-10 enough to get a good rank in jee advanced.
Thank you.
31st July 2013, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,
I am a drop out student ,obtained 62% in board exams .
I have decided to prepare for the IIT's and have joined Aakash institute .I will have to give the improvement exams as well as prepare for the IITs
please guide me how much time i need to spend on my studies and whether these 9-10 enough to get a good rank in jee advanced.
Thank you.
29th August 2013, 12:55 PM
sauravdash

Hello ,
Yes you can prepare for theiit jee then in just in one year .If you are thinking for appearing of iit jee the first of all you must know the syllabus for it .
for that you need to have your concept clear about the subject such as physics, chemistry and mathmatics .
there should not be any special for it but you should try for solving more and more mock question as you can .Try to solve as many question you can with out any help .
If you are in 12th going to appear the board then after completing it you can soon join any good coaching centre and start preparing for it
You can get the tune of the exam by solving the previous year question . I hope you will have a bright future in the life .
Good luck !!!!!
27th April 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

which is best correspondence courses & video lecture to crack IITJEE - MOTON, VIYAMANDIR PREMIUM, PLANCESSIITicc
[email protected]
4th March 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Can IIT along with boards can be prepared in 1 year?
20th March 2015, 07:30 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Hi;

you have missed out your 1 year to prepare for IIT-JEE as it is one o the toughest examination.you cant secure good marks or rank only from the class 12th as about 40-50% of question are rom class 11TH topic and the concept o class 11th is also required to use in solving the question mainly in PHYSICS and MATHEMATICS.But still i you labour hard with great determination you can clear it from now also .So do not get sad about the time you missed but use the time which is in your hand also try to solve the previous year question papers within the time limit before 1 and 2 months of examination .Try to focus mainly on the chemistry and physics and try to have all the formula in your min all the time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?