17th March 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for IIT JEE and AIEEE exam? I am 12th passed student

My son Ankit Sharma passed 12th in 2010. Now he preparing for IIT JEE and AIEEE Exam. But I am in doubt. How he can crack the said exam so that he can touch your career.
reply soon

Related Questions:
  1. Coaching institutes for IIT JEE, AIEEE preparation for 12th passed students in Bangalore?
  2. What is the fees to be paid for IIT JEE? I am a 12th passed student
  3. What is the scope for electronics diploma?
  4. Should I take up IIT JEE or coaching or normal CBSE coaching? Is self study enough for AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I be eligible for AIEEE and UPSEEE according to the new pattern of IIT JEE?
  6. What should I prefer either write IIT JEE/AIEEE with my 12th or drop for 1 am an average student, having 66% marks in 12th. Currently I am studying in 12th
  7. How much marks should I score to get qualified in IIT-JEE and AIEEE? I'm SC candidate and Handicapped too
  8. Difference between IIT JEE and AIEEE exam? How to join IIT Guwahati after 12th? Can a student choose the IIT of their own choice after clearing IIT JEE?
  9. Can I get admission for civil engineering after scoring 48%
  10. Can Polytechnic student appear for AIEEE Exam?
  11. How many times can a person give IIT JEE exam? List of top IIT JEE government colleges? Eligibility criteria for IIT JEE and AIEEE?
  12. Can a Nepali student apply for AIEEE and IIT JEE after passing 12th exam? Am I eligible for the scholarships?
  13. AIEEE/IIT exam eligibility and suggestion regarding two year gap
  14. Which coaching should I join to prepare for IIT JEE?
  15. Eligibility for IIT JEE being a 12th student from NIOS board? -- [New]
  16. How to prepare for IIT JEE or AIEEE in short duration of 2 months?
  17. Books to be referred to prepare for IIT JEE? I have passed 9th class
  18. How should I prepare for JEE after passing 12th?
16th June 2014, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for IIT JEE and AIEEE exam? I am 12th passed student

who is best coaching in meerut for IIT preparation.I have passed 12 with 60%in p.c.m
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?