5th October 2011, 07:37 PM
partha.dyc@ gmail.com

Can I get Aeronautical Engineering after giving WB JEE exam? Percentage needed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India?

can i get aeronautic engineering only given the wb-jee exam? i have appear only in WB-JEE. i have not given AIEEE or IIT-JEE. how many persentage of marks is needed for admission in aeronautic engineering collages in india?

Related Questions:
  1. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  2. How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?
  3. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  4. Aeronautical engineering without giving IIT JEE exam?
  5. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  7. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) without appearing in JEE Advanced?
  9. Which are the good colleges in India and Abroad for Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exams to prepare to get Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  12. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2? -- [New]
  13. Diploma in Automobile engineering can do B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering? Colleges in India for doing so?
  14. Best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in India? Criteria for admission in the colleges? Is it necessary to give the entrance exams like IIT JEE and AIEEE?
  15. How much percentage is needed to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering University?
  16. Percentage needed to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering University?
  17. List of entrance exams to get admission in best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  18. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
13th November 2011, 12:55 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Aeronautical Engineering after giving WB JEE exam? Percentage needed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India?

HI,
Their is only one institute for aeronautical engineering :-

IIT Kharagpur, Kharagpur 721302 (W.B.)

you can not get aeronautic engineering only given the wb-jee exam.
you should be among top 500 for admissions in aeronautical engineering.

ALL THE BEST!
27th November 2011, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Aeronautical Engineering after giving WB JEE exam? Percentage needed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India?

Dear sir, i m in 11th now. i want to be an aeronautical engineer. what i have to do this after 12th.?
and how many marks are needed in 12th exam.?
5th February 2012, 11:19 AM
Ashwinkumar Hallikar

Aeronautical Engineering

Work with one of the most technologically advanced branches of engineering. The aeronautical engineers are concerned with the design and construction, testing and operation as well as maintenance of aircraft and aircraft components.

The main thrust in this area is on design and development, which extends even to space and satellite research. It is an exciting field with scope for growth and job satisfaction. An aeronautical engineer needs to be physically fit and fully dedicated to his work.

Eligibility:

10 + 2 Science; high percentage of marks in Science subjects and qualifying exam (JEE)
To be an aeronautical engineer one should be a BE in aeronautics.

yes you can get the engineer seat
23rd May 2014, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I read in class 7 now. I have a dream to be a aerospace engineer and take part to design and make a space craft. How I should prepare myself ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?