21st June 2014, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in JEE Advance to get admission in IIT-Delhi?

Sir
I'm a student of 12th.
And i got 180 marks in jee mains.
I want to know that how much mark
needed in jee(advance) for admission in iit Delhi????

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in NIT or IIT if scored 147 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 135 marks in JEE Advance?
  2. Minimum percentage required in 12th for JEE Mains and Advance? -- [New]
  3. How much marks needed to get a high rank in IIT JEE to get admission in IIT Delhi? Does 11th and 12th marks play and important role during out admission in a good IIT college?
  4. Dropping a year for the preparation of JEE Mains and Advance is a good option?
  5. How to crack JEE Main & Advance and Physics?
  6. Minimum percentage required in 12th to sit for JEE Advance? Am I eligible for it?
  7. Minimum marks required in 12th Bihar Board exam for IIT-JEE?
  8. Minimum marks required for OBC to take admission in IIT Delhi?
  9. What is the Minimum Percentage Required in 10th for IIT JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are my chance of making into IIT after scoring 163 marks in IIT JEE?
  11. What's the minimum qualifying marks required in the IIT JEE exam for getting admission in IITs? How may I get the details like exam pattern, marks distribution etc for the same? List of the top coaching classes in Tripura for the same?
  12. What is the syllabus for B.Ed? Minimum marks required to get admission in B.Ed?
  13. What is the minimum cutoff marks required for AIEEE?
  14. Which engineering branch should I choose?
  15. Percentages needed in classs 12th for JEE Advance for Kashmir board with ST catogory?
  16. Minimum percentage required to be eligible for IIT JEE?
  17. Best coaching institute for IIT JEE Advance coaching centre in Delhi for JEE Adv exam
  18. How much marks are required in IPE to qualify for IIT in advance?
26th January 2015, 07:16 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in JEE Advance to get admission in IIT-Delhi?

No one can tell you exactly s how much you should score in your JEE(Advance) to get admission in IIT Delhi.

Moreover, it is quite difficult to tell you last year's closing rank for admission as you have not mentioned the branch in which you want to get admission in and neither the course which you want to opt for.

However it has been seen that if a student secures more below 10.000 rank, he/she is likely to get admission in IITs.

NOTE: Scoring below 10,000 doesn't guarantee you admission in IITs, it still depends upon the level of competition in that particular year. Therefore it is advisable that you should score study as well as you can and score the best marks possible, so as to get admission in IIT Delhi.
26th September 2016, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in JEE Advance to get admission in IIT-Delhi?

What minimum marks should be scored in jee advance for engineering physics in IIT delhi
18th June 2018, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

IN JEE MAIN I HAD SECURED 199 MARKS BUT IN JEE ADVANCE I GOT RANK OF 15015. CAN I TAKE ADMISSION IN MNIT, JAIPUR IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?