1st August 2013, 02:04 AM
Mohd habeebuddin

How to get a job in Biotechnology park after completing BSc in Biotechnology

i have completed my B.sc. In biotechnology and i want to do a job in biotechnology park?

Related Questions:
  1. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  2. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  3. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  4. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  5. Can I study Biotechnology in IIT after completing BSc in Biotechnology
  6. Am i eligible for TRB after completing BSc Biotechnology
  7. Can I be eligible for any veterinary job after completing BSc Biotechnology with 55%?
  8. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  9. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What kind of job can I get after completing BSc in Biotechnology -- [New]
  11. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  12. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  13. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  14. How to get a good job after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  15. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  16. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  17. Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  18. B.Sc(biotechnology) or B.Tech(biotechnology): better choice for a job in Biotechnology field?
1st August 2013, 06:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in Biotechnology park after completing BSc in Biotechnology

Where can i do my in-service training for PR after having an N6 Certificate
1st August 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in Biotechnology park after completing BSc in Biotechnology

Which are the universities that offer master's degree in biotechnology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?