26th April 2013, 02:05 PM
srikanth pagilla

Can I be eligible for any veterinary job after completing BSc Biotechnology with 55%?

hello...
i completed bsc biotechnology with 55% marks.can i ellizable for any veternery job

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for TRB after completing BSc Biotechnology
  2. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  3. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  4. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get a job after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  6. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  7. How to get a good job after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  8. Am I eligible for M.Tech Biotech after completing BSc Biotechnology
  9. How to get a good job in Anand Gujarat after completing BSc biotechnology
  10. What kind of job can I get after completing BSc in Biotechnology
  11. Am I eligible for government job after doing BSc and MSc in Biotechnology and B.Ed
  12. Am I eligible to do master in designing after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  13. Am I eligible for master in designing after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  14. Am I eligible for B.Ed after completing BSc and MSc in Biotechnology
  15. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nanotechnology after completing graduation with BSc Biotechnology? Which are the colleges/universities?
  16. How to get a job in Biotechnology park after completing BSc in Biotechnology
  17. Can I be eligible for biotechnology engineering after completing BSc, Biotech -- [New]
  18. How can I apply for PG course in animal biotechnology in India or abroad after completing BE in biotechnology?
1st March 2017, 12:58 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for any veterinary job after completing BSc Biotechnology with 55%?

B.Sc. Biotechnology or Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology is an undergraduate Biotechnology course. As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get veterinary job after completing B.Sc Biotechnology with 55%.

You can apply for given below jobs after Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology course.

Best Jobs types

1. Sales Officer - Institutional Sales
2. Assistant Research Analyst
3. Sales Manager - Lab
4. Analyst - Biotech Product
5.Research Associate - Cancer Biology
28th March 2017, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible for any veterinary job after completing BSc Biotechnology with 55%?

I have completed B.sc biotechnology and i have any opportunities for biotech related Govt job vacancies please let me know?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?