23rd November 2011, 06:29 PM
srinivas ambekar

Which registration date is counted for the purpose of counting experience to appear for JMFC exam? Date of registration?

which registraton date is counted for the purpose of counting experience to appear for the jmfc exams, date of registration on state bar council or registration in district bar council

1st December 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which registration date is counted for the purpose of counting experience to appear for JMFC exam? Date of registration?

For Karnataka bar counsil registration it is mandatory to attend examination
5th October 2012, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which registration date is counted for the purpose of counting experience to appear for JMFC exam? Date of registration?

syllabus for bar concil exam?
1st August 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

I AM apply ie. my ref no. 130200611990 but no registar na pls solve my problem.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?