6th August 2013, 09:24 PM
vikaskapoor303

What is the syllabus of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Electrical

Sir , I want to know the syllabus of indian coast guard yantrik electrical , from which subject the major portion of syllabus will come (electrical machines or electrik traction or basic electronics) also please tell me some tips for the exam and also tell me if there is negative marking on the paper

18th September 2017, 09:11 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Electrical

Indian Coast Guard conducts an entrance exam for giving admissions into diploma into different courses like electrical/ mechanical/ electronics/ telecommunications etc. The full details about the syllabus, eligibility requirements are given below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete 10th in any discipline with minimum 60% from any recognised board.
- There is 5% relaxation for SC/ ST candidates.
- The age limit should be 18 - 22 years.
- There is 3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates and 5 years age relaxation for SC/ ST candidates.

The syllabus for the exam is mentioned in detail in their official website and you can check the notifications and previous years papers: http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?