4th August 2013, 12:42 AM
id456

How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Diploma(Electronics Engineering)

Dear sir
i have to apply for indian coast guard
yantrik diploma (electronic engg)
so please sir send me previous qustion paper.
on my mail id.
[email protected]

7th September 2017, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Diploma(Electronics Engineering)

Send the previous year question papers for coast gaurd yantrik exam for getting good marks in written test kindly send me sir my email I'd is naidugudivada2 @gmail.com
16th January 2018, 10:12 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Diploma(Electronics Engineering)

Indian Coast Guard Yantrik conducts entrance exam every year. For applying to the test you need to fulfil few eligibility criteria and the application process is given below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have done their matriculation/ diploma/ its equivalent education in electrical/ mechanical/ electronics & Tele communication with minimum 60% from any SITE approved university.
- There is 5% relaxation for the reservation candidates.
- The age should be between 18 - 22 years.
- There is 3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ ST candidates.

Application process:
- You need to first visit the official website and register your name in the website.
- You need to fill the application form by filling all the required details and submit it.
- You'll receive an admit card which you need download. Through this admit card you can attend the exam.

For more details about notifications, application form and other details you can visit the official website of Indian Coast Guard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?