16th August 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit to join AIr Force? I am a teacher

I am by profession a Teacher in reputed school and a mother of a 14 year old daughter.She has join Air Force stream in the school and doing well. Seeing her even i felt if i get an opportunity to join air force and serve India. Is't possible?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in M.S in Germany? What's the qualification and paper works required required?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for government job after passing B.Tech from JRN RVD University? Is it AICTE approved university?
  3. Age criteria to join Air Force?
  4. Am I eligible for CDS examination after passing Zoology, Microbiology and Chemistry
  5. Procedure to do CA after completing 10th standard?
  6. What is the age limit to join Air Force through NDA?
  7. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing 10th? What is the age limit?
  8. What is the age limit for Air Force job? At an age of 23 years can I join it? I am a diploma holder of computer science and technology
  9. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing 10th? What is the height requirement and maximum age limit?
  11. Can I join Indian Police Force at the age of 30 years?
  12. How can I join defence of India after passing 11th class -- [New]
  13. How to join Army Air Force after passing 10th class?
  14. How can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate from B.Com course and with an age of 21 years?
  15. Can I apply for CDS form after doing qualification in BSc in Hotel Management?
  16. Maximum age limit to join as Government Teacher in Odisha for a candidate from OBC category?
  17. How to become a Pilot in IAF being a girl? What shall I do for this? Required Qualification for this?
  18. What is the age limit to join Air Force?
26th March 2014, 01:03 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the age limit to join AIr Force? I am a teacher

Unfortunately, you cannot join the IAF due to age limitation. Age should be between 19-23 Years and aspiring candidates has to be Graduates (Three Year Course) in any discipline and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level OR BE / B Tech (Four Year Course) and should scored Minimum 60% in all papers put together. For technical entry, both Male/Female candidates should be between 18-28 Years and have acquired four year degree qualification from a recognized University.
Generally, one can be a part of any of the three branches of the Airforce after completing your graduation, Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duties Branch. Air Force Common Admission Test or AFCAT is by far the biggest exam conducted for entry into the IAF. Candidates after appearing for the written test has to undergo (AFSB)SSB . The written test is same for all the candidates irrespective of the Branch Applied i.e. Flying, Technical or Ground Duties.
29th April 2016, 02:03 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: What is the age limit to join AIr Force? I am a teacher

Age Limit for Air Force is varies at various stages,There are three types of various entries with different age limits to have

1)Graduation entry with Combined Defence Service Examination,entry for candidates who have qualified Graduation-Candidates who have passed Graduation in any stream with Physics and Maths in Intermediate are applicable to apply for CDSE
AFA-Air Force Academy-18 to 21 years,At the time of commencement of course ,i.e is one year before the start of the commencement of course as it nearly takes 1 year to complete the process of selection.

2)Intermediate entry/NDA
NDA-National Defence Academy-age limit-16.5 years to 19.5 years,at the time of commencement of course.Candidates who have qualified for Intermediate with Physics and Maths are applicable
One get selected for Flying Branch of Indian Air Force as Fighter Pilot through National Defence Academy

3)Post Graduation/AFCAT
Air Force Common Admission Test(AFCAT)-age limit-18 to 24 years,at the time of commencement of course,those who have completed their Post Graduation in almost any stream,Air Force gives opportunity to almost every stream after Post Graduation are eligible to apply.

Indian Air Force have very minimal age criteria,very limited age limit,it requires to apply at an early age for Indian Air Force to get a job in Air Force.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?