24th February 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for CDS examination after passing Zoology, Microbiology and Chemistry

sir,i have zoology,microbiology and chemistry in my bsc and with would ill be eligible for cds examination??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join M.Sc in Dietic and Nutrition being a candidate having completed B.Sc with Microbiology, Zoology and Chemistry in the year 2006?
  2. Am I eligible to go for MSc Microbiology after doing BSc Zoology?
  3. Date of issue of application form for PUC in Mount Carmel PU college? What are the science group subjects available in this college? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I do MSc in Zoology after doing BSc in Microbiology?
  5. Can I be eligible to apply for MSc microbiology? I am a 3rd year BSc chemistry student
  6. Eligibility for M.Sc in Microbiology from Pune University after B.Sc (chemistry, botany, zoology) from Dharwad University?
  7. When will I get admission for BSc?
  8. Am I eligible for biomedical engineering after passing Physics, Botany, Chemistry, Zoology?
  9. Which branches come under Microbiology? Names of the institutes offering the course?
  10. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
  11. Which is better subject among biotechnology,genetics and microbiology to take along with chemistry in B.Sc?
  12. Am I eligible for lateral entry in MBBS after passing BSc Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry? Procedure for it?
  13. Can I do microbiology after completing BSc in PCZ? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to do MSc in Microbiology after completing my graduation in Zoology(Hons)? List of universities which conduct MSc in Microbiology?
  15. Can I do M.Phil in Agricultural Microbiology after completing BSc Zoology and MSc Microbiology?
  16. In which subject should I complete my MSc after finishing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Microbiology subjects?
  17. Maximum percentage to enroll for upcoming AIIMS entrance exam?
  18. Am I eligible for IIT JAM Chemistry after doing BSc with Chemistry, Biotech and Zoology?
31st March 2013, 09:56 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for CDS examination after passing Zoology, Microbiology and Chemistry

Yes, graduates in any stream can join Army through CDS. If you have studied Physics and mathematics at 12th you can join air force academy also. For this, you must be an unmarried male Indian citizen. Your age must be between 18 and 22 years to join IMA. But for air force, upper age limit is 23 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?