28th August 2013, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for IPS? I am studying in BCA

respectea sir i am studying bca how shal i peaaper & which one will help me to peaper for giveng me ips exame

9th July 2015, 11:31 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for IPS? I am studying in BCA

I.P.S stands for the Indian Police Service and the examination is conducted by the UPSC every year as the civil services examination. There is no separate examination for the IPS as the candidate are offered the post according to the performance in the examination.

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the examination. The candidate age must be between 21-30 years and there is relaxation in the age for the reserved category candidate.

The examination is considered as toughest of all other examination. So to qualify in the examination the candidate need to work hard.

The examination is conducted in three stages as the :-
* Preliminary.
* Mains.
* Interview.

There is no restriction on the selection of the optional paper so try to choose the one in which you have best knowledge.

To get the syllabus for the examination visit at the www.upsc.gov.in.
10th July 2015, 06:34 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Civil Services Examination.

Nice to see your interest in the Civil Services. BCA is the graduation level course and after completing the BCA course you cam appear in the Civil Services Exam.

IPS entrance examination is conducted by the Unoin Public Service Commission (UPSC) once in every year. It is also known as Civil Services Examination. If you are interested in this field then to appear in the IPS entrance examination you need the following eligibility criteria :

Eligibility Criteria for IPS Entrance Examination :-
--> Pass graduation degree in any discipline from a recognize University. Final year graduation candidates can also appear in this examination.
--> The age must be between 21 to 30 years at the time of examination. The age relaxation is also applicable for reservation category.

These are the basic eligibility criteria for the IPS entrance examination. If you satisfy the above mention eligibility criteria then you are eligible to apply.

The competition is really tough so do hard work to get success in the entrance examination. For any more and complete information regarding the IPS entrance examination please visit the official website of UPSC - http://www.upsc.gov.in

Hope my suggestion will help you. Do study well, No another key to achieve your goal. Wish you all the best for your ahead brightness career
11th July 2015, 06:00 PM
Mohit.Bansal

You can apply for IPS while pursuing in your final year of BCA or after completing BCA.
IPS stands for Indian Police Services. For IPS you have to write Civil Services exam conducted by UPSC every year.

Age Limit- your age must be within 21 years to 32 years. There is relaxation in upper limit upto 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

Application Fee- Rs. 100

How to apply?

You have to apply for the exam online on following official link-
http://upsconline.nic.in/

How To Prepare-
1. Start with making time table.
2. Read news papers and magazines daily.
3. Prepare for Verbal, Quantitative, Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
4. Solve Previous year question papers.
5. Hard work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?