3rd September 2013, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

When shall I get my NET clearence certificate?

Sir, I am EShita Palmajumder, I have qualified NET December 2012 & I am eligible for JRf. I have send the required documents to CSIR but till today I don't have my certificate So it is becoming impossible for myself to join as JRf. So, please tell me sir, when shall I get my certificate?
Thank You............

16th October 2014, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When shall I get my NET clearence certificate?

I have cleared my csir net exams June 2014 .how will I get my certificate and when?
22nd February 2016, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

I hav cleared net June 2015 n i am eligible for jrf. I have sent the required documents to csir but i didnt get my certificate.. how will i get my certificate n when?
2nd April 2016, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

I have cleared NET Exam in June 2015 and awarded JRF. But I am still doing my Masters. How to get the certificate?
22nd June 2016, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

I have cleared NET Exam December 2015 and awarded JRF .I am still doing M.Phil and want to apply P.hd .How to get the award letter and certificate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?