25th May 2011, 03:51 PM

Why am I not able to download my E-Certificate of UGC NET exam? How can I get my certificate soon?

I have passed ugc net june, but i have not got certificate til now. besides i am not able to download my e certificate also as it always shows some error. How can i get my certificate soon. Please help.

Ajit

8th August 2011, 02:39 PM

Default Re: Why am I not able to download my E-Certificate of UGC NET exam? How can I get my certificate soon?

sir i am lekshmi.s.dharan.i qualified the csir ugc net,the exam was held on 19/12/2010.but i did not get my net certificate.my roll no is 133507
20th August 2011, 03:00 PM

Default Re: Why am I not able to download my E-Certificate of UGC NET exam? How can I get my certificate soon?

respected sir

i m sukhwinder kaur .i have qualified ugc net exam that was held on june 2010.but i haven't got my certificate yet.i m enable to download certificate.i have sent my document to times to net beaureu new delhi.when i can receive my certificate.my roll no. is 48090740.

mail id- [email protected]
23rd August 2011, 02:02 PM

I have passed ugc net december 2010 session, but i have not receved the certificate besides i am unable to download my e certificate since it shows some error in the log in page.I have send a detailed mail with all my details to [email protected] & [email protected], kindly help me in getting it as soon as possible.
S.Geetha([email protected])
31st August 2011, 12:32 PM

I have passed ugc net exam in chemistry in July 2011.Ihave not obtained the e-certificate.what should I do to get the same at the earliest. JISHA.S
29th September 2011, 10:58 PM

proccesor to applicaiton for e-certificate?
18th October 2011, 12:46 PM

Sir, i am Manik chandra sil ,i qualified NET LS in chemistry.May i eligible to get E-certificate?
25th November 2011, 08:36 PM

I have passed my NET exam during December 2010 yet I didn't recieve my certificate and also I'm unable to download my e certificate . I have sent a letter to UGC in this regard. I didnt get any reply from thieir side.what shall I do?
3rd December 2011, 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i have passed ugc net june, but i have not got certificate til now. Besides i am not able to download my e certificate also as it always shows some error. How can i get my certificate soon. Please help.

Ajit
pls be patient. U will get ur e-certificate soon. Wait for 6 days. Reason is that time lag in uploading. Thanks 4 ur time.
4th December 2011, 11:49 AM

From
SHAMINA E D/O JAMALUDHEEN E EDATHADATHIL HOUSE POOVANCHINA
RANDATHANI PO
MALAPPURAM DT 676510
MOBILE:98464276

I SHAMINA E , UGC NET JRF holder in Education,June2010 (Roll No.13090114) date of birth 28-10-86 did rcieved my ecertificate as the email id that i have given in the application form has been crashed. So could you please send my e-certificate to the new email id [email protected] .If it is not possible please suggest the measures to collect my e-certificate .Hope you will reply as early as possible.

Yours faithfully

SHAMINA
7th December 2011, 01:06 PM

I have passd NET June 2011.but m unable to download e certificate n dint recieve any msg r email frm ugc.hw long wil take to get ma certificate????
12th December 2011, 11:46 AM

From
M.RAJAGURU
s/o M.Mathibalan
Thennangudi
Kovil pathu post,
Sirkazhi 609 111

I Rajaguru.M, UGC NET JRF holder in Education,June2011 (Roll No.10080228) did rcieved my ecertificate as the email id that i have given in the application form has been crashed. So could you please send my e-certificate to the new email id [email protected] .If it is not possible please suggest the measures to collect my e-certificate .Hope you will reply as early as possible.

Yours faithfully

RAJAGURU
12th December 2011, 03:02 PM

sir i have qualified ugc net 2011, when i filled my application form i am appearing in master degree now i completed my master degree with 70% marks how can i send this final year mrksheet to ugc & get passed certificate please reply soon.
13th December 2011, 02:37 PM

i am not able to download my e certficate of ugc net examination held on june 2011 that I have passed successfully..please give me a solution soon.....
13th December 2011, 05:19 PM

respected sir i have cleared ugc jrf in june 2011 but i never received any mail or sms. when i received my e certificate today 13 days completed for result .
please suggest me.
my roll no-07870061
dob-02 march 1984
subject -computer science
14th December 2011, 10:24 PM

sir i passed UGC Net june 2011 exam but till now i can't download my e-certificate. please guide me what to do next to get e-certificate as soon as possible. My No. 30080293
18th December 2011, 11:13 AM

sir, i passed my UGC Net exam-JUNE 2011. but i am not able to download my e-certificate. when i am trying to log in, it's showing "not applied for net" status. what to do now?
19th December 2011, 09:26 AM

sir, i passed my UGC Net exam-JUNE 2011. but i am not able to download my e-certificate. when i am trying to log in, it's showing "net application successfully submitted" status. what to do now?
19th December 2011, 07:09 PM

SIR,
I have passed ugc net exam 26 june 2011.but i have not got e-certificate till now, besides i am not able to download my e-certificate also as it always some error.how can i get my certificate soon
name satbir singh ,roll no.25240112,date of.birth 06/07/1975,mother's name ninderjit kaur ,father'name gurbax singh ,subject punjabi

please send e-certificate this id( [email protected] )

please send e-certificate this I.D( [email protected])
23rd December 2011, 01:04 PM

Sir, I have passed UGC Net in June 2011. But I did not get my e-certificate till now. I did not get any message from UGC also. Please send my certificate soon. Thank you.
My details are

Name P.Meenakshi

Roll.No. 36081070

Id [email protected]

Subject commerce

Date of Birth 16.06.76

Centre Pachiyappa%u2019s College, Chennai, Tamilnadu

Father name R.Panchalingam
26th December 2011, 12:53 PM

sir,i have passed UGC NET exam in June 2011.But I didn't get my e-certificate and didn't get any information from UGC. pls send my certificate as soon as possible.Thanking you.
My particulars
Name: V.Vijayalakshmi
Roll.No: 36080187
Father's Name: V.Vadivelu
Mother's Name: V.Paranjothi
D.O.B: 30.10.1975
Subject: Commerce
Centre: chennai
Mail ID: [email protected]
30th December 2011, 01:04 PM

I can't download NET certificate(June 2011). When I try to log in, always shows an error message. Please help me to get it soon .

Roll No: 16081199

Name: JAYASREE.B.CHANDRAN

Date of Birth: 25/04/1983

Mother's Name: Vasanthy K.V

Father's Name: Chandran B.K

Exam Centre: Cochin University of Science and Technology,Kochi-682

Email id: [email protected]
Mobile no.9946408895
31st December 2011, 01:44 PM

I have passed June 2011 NET in HRM (sub code:55) . My roll no is 12550060. Whenever I am clicking on download e certificate and trying to log in, it is taking me to "NET application successfully submitted' page. plz help.

Indranil Mutsuddi
email: [email protected]
9th January 2012, 01:11 PM

Re: Why am I not able to download e-certificate of UGC NET exam.. How to get e-certificate?

Please provide the procedure to download ecertificate..because when I click the download ecertificate...it takes to the NET application successfully submitted...Please help Sir...
9th January 2012, 01:22 PM

Re: Re: Why am I not able to download my E-Certificate of UGC NET exam? How can I get my certificate soon?

Please provide the details to download e-certificate, because when I click to download ecertificate, it takes to the NET application successfully submitted page....Please help Sir
9th January 2012, 01:24 PM

I have passed June 2011 NET in commerce. Whenever I am clicking on download e certificate and trying to log in, it is taking me to "NET application successfully submitted' page. plz help
11th January 2012, 04:51 PM

I can't download NET certificate(June 2011). When I try to log in, always shows an error message. Please help me to get it soon .

Roll No: 06081040

Name: SRIDEVI SV

Date of Birth: 10/07/1986

Mother's Name: parvathamma

Father's Name: vijayachary

Exam Centre:sheshadripuram degree college bangalore , code no : 06

Mobile no.8123750696
15th January 2012, 08:47 AM

I have passed ugc net june, but i have not got certificate til now. besides i am not able to download my e certificate also as it always shows some error. How can i get my certificate soon. Please help.

Rajesh Kumar
Roll No. 26800054
father's name shri Mohan lal
Mother's name smt. Mamta Devi
Date of birth 10/01/1985
session June (2011)
email id : [email protected]
mobile no. 9459088996
25th January 2012, 02:14 PM

sir, i have passed ugc net in December 2010, under roll no. 33060007, but i can not able to download my e certificate. how can i get my certificate as soon as.pl. help me

Vijay kumar
Roll No. 33060007
father's name shri Ramphal Singh
Mother's name smt. KAmla Devi
Date of birth 07/03/1980
session Dec (2010)
email id : [email protected]
mobile no. 09466726429
14th February 2012, 08:26 PM

I have passed ugc net exam in dec 2010 but i forgot my id and password. Please help me to get my certificate.
Name-Zothanpari
Roll no.- 63090010
Date of birth-29-09-1983
Mother's name-Laltlanmawii
Fathers Name-Laldawngliana
Subject-Education
Exam Center-Aizawl
23rd February 2012, 07:15 AM

I have passed ugc net exam in june 2011 but i can not able to download my e certificate. Please help me to get my certificate name -jishi k, Roll no13010010, Date of birth 13/09/1983 , Mother`s name-Radha, Father'name Bhaskaran, Subject-Economics, Exam center-Calicut university Email ID [email protected]
1st March 2012, 02:03 PM

roll number:09080573
name:kripadharsiny k
date of birth:18/03/1988
mother's name:krishnakumary
father's name:kittuchamy c
subject:commerce
exam centre:bharathiar university,coimbatore 641046{09}
2nd March 2012, 02:27 PM
Bindiya Chandran K

I have cleared UGC-NET exam on June 26th 2011. Not yet received my E-CERTIFICATE. Please send it soon. My E-mail id is [email protected].
My details:
Name: Bindiya Chandran K
Roll No: 13580033
Father's name; K R Chandran
Mother's name: Beena Chandran
Subject: Law [58]
Centre: Calicut University [13]
17th March 2012, 12:03 PM

Sir I am Sukhdev Raj from jammu. I have qualified the UGC NET/JRF, the result of which was declared in December 2011 but still I do not get the e-certificate and now I am going to apply for this e-certificate. Therefore it is my humble request to the authority of the UGC Comission of India that please send me my e-certificate as soon as possible so that I can apply for teaching in any university
8th April 2012, 01:01 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;674974]Sir
I have passed ugc net december 2011, . How can i get my certificate soon. Please help.

asifa khader
8th May 2012, 12:21 AM
sunita shahane

Default Re: How can I get my ugc net dec 2010 e certificate soon , yet i forgot my email id and password?

sir,i have passed UGC NET exam in dec 2010.But I didn't get my e-certificate and didn't get any information from UGC. pls send my certificate as soon as possible.Thanking you.
My particulars
Name: shahane sunita vitthal.
Roll.No: 19091028
Father's Name: vitthal shahane
Mother's Name: nirmala vitthal shahane
D.O.B: 04-01-1987
Subject: education
Centre: aurangabad
Mail ID: [email protected]
22nd May 2012, 01:14 PM

I have cleared UGC-NET exam on June 26th 2011. Not yet received my E-CERTIFICATE. Please send it soon. My E-mail id is [email protected]
My details:
Name: Sandhya .C
Roll No: 09080424
Father's name; M. Chandran
Mother's name: Sohbana
Centre: Bharthiyar University Coimbatore-641046(09)
6th July 2012, 10:02 PM

I have passed Ugc- net exam, Dec 2011 with management, Roll no-49170059, as an appearing student , Pls tell me the furher process to get e- certificate. My detais,

Name - Sameer Kumar
Roll No- 49170059
Subject- Management,
13th July 2012, 11:13 PM

when will start to issue the e certificate of NET held on 24th Dec 2011
15th July 2012, 06:10 PM

How should i download my E-Certificate of net exam in the case i forgot my email id and password?
20th July 2012, 01:01 PM

I have passed ugc net dec 2011 exam, but i have not got certificate til now. besides i am not able to download my e certificate also as it always shows some error. How can i get my certificate soon. Please help.
20th July 2012, 11:46 PM

I have cleared the NET exam held on December 2011 and I qualified for JRF. But i did not recieve any kint of information via mail or post . So kindly issue my certificate/ e-certificate for JRF to my e-mail address as early as possible.
Roll No. 51250116
Name-nitin kumar
Fathers Name ram lal sai
DOB- 27/ 04/ 85
Subject- sanskrit
Exam Center- University of rajasthan
25th July 2012, 12:15 PM

I have cleared the NET exam held on December 2011 and I qualified for NET. But i did not recieve any kint of information via mail . So kindly issue my certificate/ e-certificate for NET to my e-mail address [email protected] as early as possible.
Roll No. 51250116
Name-nitin kumar
Fathers Name ram lal sai
DOB- 27/ 04/ 85
Subject- sanskrit
25th July 2012, 12:19 PM

I have cleared the NET exam held on December 2011 and I qualified for NET . But i did not recieve any kint of information via mail or post . So kindly issue my certificate/ e-certificate for NET to mynew e-mail address [email protected] as early as possible.
Roll No. 51250116
Name-nitin kumar
Fathers Name ram lal sai
DOB- 27/ 04/ 85
Subject- sanskrit
25th July 2012, 12:21 PM

I have cleared the NET exam held on December 2011 and I qualified for NET. But i did not recieve any kind of information via mail . So kindly issue my certificate/ e-certificate for NET to my new e-mail address [email protected] as early as possible.
Roll No. 51250116
Name-nitin kumar
Fathers Name- ram lal sai
DOB- 27/ 04/ 85
Subject- sanskrit
28th July 2012, 10:14 AM

I have cleared the NET exam held on December 2010 and I qualified for NET. But i could not download my e certificate due to email address problem. i tried to download my e certificate at ugcnetonline.in. After downloading many times, i could not get my e certificate due to pdf file error(Abode Reader).
So kindly issue my certificate/ e-certificate for NET to my new e-mail address [email protected] as early as possible.
Roll No-.01050010(dec 2010)
name- Vinay Kashyap Rahul
son of sri shyaudan singh
DOb- 31.07.1976
Subject- Sociology
centre AMU Aligarh(01)
29th August 2012, 01:10 PM

I have clear the NET exam held on June 2011 and I qualified NET.But i could not download my e certificate due to some error. Kindly issue my e certificate to my e-mail address [email protected] as early as possible.
Roll no.-48091007
name-Navdeep Kaur
father name- jagdish lal
mother name-neelam rani
D.O.B.-29-03-1989
subject-Education
Center-48-22,Block-II,MCMDAV for Women,sector36,chandigarh
16th September 2012, 07:27 PM

I have cleared net exam held on 24 dec2011.How can i get my e-certificate
20th September 2012, 06:17 PM

respected sir, I am renganayaki (roll no :10260784).i am passed the net exam dec 2011,with JRF.sir iam missed and forgot my e. mail ID.so I did n't the e certificate.please sir,how can download the e certificate?
23rd November 2012, 01:45 PM

i have paseed net exam june2012.i tried but icould not get certificate.please help me