23rd September 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the future after MPC? I have passed 11th and 12th

I took mpc in my 11th and 12th. can u tell me what i can pursue after my 12th viewing a broad spectrum?

30th April 2015, 11:01 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the future after MPC? I have passed 11th and 12th

There are many career options available for you having done your 12th with Mathematics , Physics and Chemistry it depends on your personal interest about a certain option which you would like to pursue .

--You can go for your further studies with any stream after which you will have options in the banking sector , civil services , administrative fields , etc. based on your education level.

--You can go for teaching profession after completing your B.ed course or lawyer/advocate profession after your LLB courses .

--You can go for Bachelor of engineering course if you are aiming to become an engineer which has best scopes in the modern world as the whole world is getting digital .For pursuing this course from top colleges with best placement you should go for various engineering entrance examinations like JEE , State EEE , SRMEEE , VITEEE , etc. .

--You can also go for the option of defense field if you are interested in the same field . For the same field you will have to crack the NDA exams .

-- You have the option of starting your own business if you are interested for your further studies .

There are many more options with limited scopes are available for you .So choose the option in which you think that you can give your best .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?