16th August 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I choose in 11th after scoring 90% in 10th? What is the scope of engineering in future?

i have passed my 10th this year with 90% in rajasthan now i want to do engineering....i am thinking to do it from IIT....can anyone please tell which subject i have to choose in 11th......and what is the scope of engineering in future???????????

14th October 2011, 05:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject should I choose in 11th after scoring 90% in 10th? What is the scope of engineering in future?

In order to do engineering you should have completed your 12th class. Hence after 10th class, you should choose science as your major subjects. You should select physics, chemistry and mathematics to join for engineering. You need to attend the engineering entrance examinations to join for this course. For this you need to score around 50% of marks in the 12th class. You can appear for the entrance exam when you are in 12th standard.
21st October 2011, 05:03 PM
Fraction Down

Default Re: Which subject should I choose in 11th after scoring 90% in 10th? What is the scope of engineering in future?

dear friend,

You scored 90% marks I think you should continue your study with Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics,Biology/Computer Science subject.

With the subject Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics,Biology you can join in Medical appearing WBJEE,AIPMT.

Otherwise,with the subject Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics,Computer Science you can join Engineering appearing WBJEE,AIEEE.

There is Many stream in the Engineering.Like:-

1.>Computer Science & Engineering.

2.>Electronics Communication Engineering

3.>Mechanical Engineering

4.>Chemical Engineering

5.>Electrical Engineering

The stream and College depends Upon your rank of your appearing examination.

So,friend try hard from 11th standard for good stream & good college.
23rd October 2011, 02:32 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,
We had earlier written about what students can do after the 12th standard and on ... sujjest me about which subject i should study to get that leading jobs please… .... SO WHAT FACULTY SHOULD I CHOOSE IN 11TH STD. ... suggest some field in which i can score in for a better future? awaiting your reply ...
23rd January 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

How much should i have to score in tenth, eleventh and twelfth to become a software engineer?
30th January 2012, 05:18 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

BCA/B.TECH /computer science is the qualification required to get in to such a job. Engineering entrance exams are carried out at national level or at state level. The candidate should have completed XII class to apply for the entrance exam. The intermediate class studies must be completed with science as the main subject. Focus on your studies and prepare well for the entrance test. when you complete graduate under this course you can get a jod under company with s/w because when you completed BCA you built up a s/w.so you can a s/w job .
22nd April 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

would you please tell me which is better to take MPC OR BIPC.
12th June 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

I am ankit
I will pass 10th with 40% ? what I do in future?
15th June 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

After getting 87% mark in sslc, what to do ? go for polytechnic or higher secondary (computer science)?
17th June 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Which subject i choose in 11th to become mecanical engneer.i am scoring 90% in 10
12th December 2012, 06:11 PM
ashis.career

Hello friend,
There is Many stream in the Engineering.Like:-

1.>Computer Science & Engineering.

2.>Electronics Communication Engineering

3.>Mechanical Engineering

4.>Chemical Engineering

5.>Electrical Engineering

The stream and College depends Upon your rank of your appearing examination.
12th December 2012, 06:33 PM
ashis.career

hello friend,
BCA/B.TECH /computer science is the qualification required to get in to such a job. Engineering entrance exams are carried out at national level or at state level. The candidate should have completed XII class to apply for the entrance exam. The intermediate class studies must be completed with science as the main subject. Focus on your studies and prepare well for the entrance test. when you complete graduate under this course you can get a jod under company with s/w because when you completed BCA you built up a s/w.so you can a s/w job .
6th February 2013, 08:30 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

My friend,

Every field has its own place and has a great scope and value in the future so you can choose any one from them.But you must be choose according to your interest and choice.

There are three streams in 11th :
1.Science(Medical/Non-Medical)
2.Arts
3.Commerce

You can choose any one from them.As you are the out-stander so can select any one from these three and the engineering has the great scope in future .

You can go for engineering field but there are various streams in engineering so you can choose any one.The streams are:

1.Computer Science and Engineering
2.Information Technology
3.Electrical engineering
4.Electronics and communication engineering
5.Civil engineering
6.Mechanical engineering
7.Industrial Engineering
8.Production engineering
9.Automobile engineering
10.Industrial engineering
11.Agriculture engineering
12.Biotechnology
13.Aeronautical engineering
14.Food Technology
15.Nanotechnology and others.

Thank u!!
22nd April 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

How do i choose between software and auto mobile engineering?
12th May 2013, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

i have passed sslc with 95% which entrance exam i should offer what ranking should i expect for aeronautic engineer
15th May 2013, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I have to go for chemical engineering so what subjects should i select in science i.e bio-focal or any other. offcours physics, chemistry are there and which is the college where should I take admission?
7th June 2015, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi I m still confused so please tell me which subject has bright future & more scopic for 11 th class and scoring 90% in 10 the class.I m interested in bio but not doing pharmacy and I m also interest in math so plzz suggest me which subject is good for me...
7th November 2019, 07:59 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

First of all you have scored very good marks in your 10 standard and through this good marks you can get admission in any good college
In order to take engineering you will have to take admission in science in 11 and 12 standard
You will have to select physics , chemistry and math combination in your 11 and 12 standard
After that you have to give an entrance exam for getting admission in engineering ,you will get admission through merit in the entrance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?