3rd July 2013, 11:58 PM
junkpunk

How to join BBA after passing 11th class?

I failed in 11th exam nd passed in 12th exam. I want to know that can I join Bba if I passed in 11th class ?

22nd March 2015, 09:03 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join BBA after passing 11th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkpunk View Post
I failed in 11th exam nd passed in 12th exam. I want to know that can I join Bba if I passed in 11th class ?
BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) is a 3 year graduate degree course in Management. There are some minimum eligibility criteria depending on the university and the institute of study which you wish to appear, the eligibility criteria vary from colleges to colleges.

But here are the General eligibility criteria required to get admission in BBA course are:

1. You should have to be completed the 12th (Intermediate examination with minimum 50% marks.

2. If your aim is to take admission in top Management colleges, then you have to score minimum 60% marks in your Intermediate examination to get direct admission in this course.

Well, some top colleges will conduct his own entrance exam to shortlist candidates for BBA course.

If you have already cleared your Intermediate (12th) examination, then yes, you are eligible for BBA course. To get admission into the BBA course you need to fill the application form along with all the relevant documents i.e.

1. Mark-sheet of 10th and 12th examination.
2. Birth certificate/school leaving certificate.
3. Character certificate
4. Identity Proof.

If you have to fulfill all the above mentioned eligibility criteria, then you are eligible for BBA Course. I suggest you to please visit the top colleges official website and check their eligibility criteria for admission into the BBA course.
23rd May 2020, 04:08 PM
Lovypamnani

Default Re: How to join BBA after passing 11th class?

Sorry but you can only join bba(Bachlor in business administration) only after class 12 in any stream(commerce or science will be more advisable).
Morever if you want to apply for good b school for bba then you should atleast score more than 60% to get into any good b school.
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?