25th November 2013, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in in Central Hindu Boys school for 11th standard?

I have given my 10th board this year and want to join central hindu boys school from 11th onward . how can i get admission in this school?
please mail me at [email protected]

2nd January 2014, 04:03 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in in Central Hindu Boys school for 11th standard?

Central Hindu Boys School was started on July 7 1898 as the Central Hindu College. The school is situated at Kamachha, Varanasi. There are classes from VI to XII are run for boys only. The school is affiliated to CBSE New Delhi for board exam purpose. You need to fill the admission form for class 11 and the school declares its merit admission list. The admission will be on the basis of merit score.
7th April 2015, 10:16 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in in Central Hindu Boys school for 11th standard?

For taking admission in Central Hindu Boys School you will have to crack SET examination conducted by BHU .

The examination is conducted for admission in class 11 and for appearing in this examination you must be a 10th board appearing student .

The examination consists of 100 questions each of 1 mark .The question will be related to Physics , Chemistry , Mathematics , English Grammar and Hindi Grammar up to the secondary level .There is no negative marking .

The examination will be held in the holy city of Banaras .You can apply online for this examination .

For more information and filling of application form you should visit the official website of BHU i,e; www.bhu.online.in .
19th March 2017, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Total fee spend in 9 class in a year for CHS boys hostel. Including mess charge and study charge. Please send me answer .
13th April 2017, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Will you please provide last 5,6 years questions paper for entrance test in 11th at chs?
17th June 2017, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Please answer these questions
1)my DOBC is delayed.. I could not get it on the counseling date... so can I get admission in CHBS without a date of birth certificate??
2) my Rank is 6 from arts n comm group,so can I get hostel facility of CHBS??
3) when to apply for CHBS govt.hostel??
My email address is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?