25th August 2013, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

How can I face entrance test of Central Hindu School after 10th

It means that I want say that if i will going to face the entrance test of central hindu school after tenth.which type of question may come in exam

19th May 2015, 06:38 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I face entrance test of Central Hindu School after 10th

For admission in the Central Hindu School you will have to give the entrance examination generally called as SET examinations .

There are 100 questions in the examination .Each questions carries one marks and there is no negative marking for any wrong answer .The questions will be of objective type with four options for each questions .

The questions will be related to the English Grammar , Hindi Grammar , General Science , General Knowledge ( Current affairs ) , Mathematics and bit of logical aptitude upto the level of Class 9th and 10th .

The cutoff for the same examination remains around 70 marks to 75 marks .

The notifications and applying for the same examinations log on to the official link BHU i.e; www.bhuonline.in .
15th March 2016, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Sample question papers of entrance test of central hindu school class 11th with Maths group?
24th July 2016, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in chs . I belong from a poor family. I will work hard and I will be success.
15th January 2017, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

I also belong to poor family my parents have not a enough money for providing a good school so i decide study for this i worked hard for success now a time a study in class 10
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?