15th December 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I choose English as 1st or 2nd language in WBCHSE instead of Bengali?

Hello,
I COMPLETED ICSE EXAM THIS YEAR WITH 92%.NOW I WANT TO BE ENROLLED IN WBCHSE APPROVED SCHOOL.MY QUESTION IS WHETHER I CAN CHOOSE ENGLISH 1 & 2 AS LANGUAGE SUBJECTS INSTEAD OF BENGALI ?
PL ANSWER EARLIEST.

Related Questions:
  1. Karnataka SSLC question papers of last 7 years in 1st language Sanskrit , 2nd language English, 3rd language Kannada?
  2. How may I get question and answer script of WB-SSC Tet in both Bengali and English language?
  3. How much importance is given to English Language in JPSC exam?
  4. Can I take Bengali and History as my optional subject and Bengali as language in IAS Prelims after completing my graduation?
  5. Class 10th Karnataka state syllabus solved questions for all the subjects?
  6. Which subjects and boards are suitable for a 11th and 12th standard students?
  7. Module question paper of 2nd PUC?
  8. How may I get information about Bengali and English language papers for TET?
  9. Is it compulsory to learn the state language to become a Sub Inspector?
  10. How to get admission for M.Phil in Bengali Department after doing M.A Bengali with 2nd Class?
  11. Model question papers of Sanskrit, English and Kannada?
  12. Which career should I opt after completion of my 12th? Currently, I am pursuing 12th with agriculture, english(as 2nd language), geography, history, business studies and development studies subjects?
  13. Last 5 year papers of SSLC Karnataka Board?
  14. In SSLC ,To get 100% in all the subjects how to study, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I choose Telugu for Indian Language Paper? My 1st Option is Public Administration and the 2nd is Telugu Literature.
  16. Age limit for appearing for DSc exam? Any age relaxation for BC candidates? When will the next DSc be conducted?
  17. SSLC model question papers for Maths, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, English Language, First Language, Kannada Language, 2nd Language and Hindi?
  18. Previous year Question Papers of SSLC?
11th April 2014, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I choose English as 1st or 2nd language in WBCHSE instead of Bengali?

Can I choose English as 1st or 2nd language in WBCHSE instead of Bengali?

Hello,
I COMPLETED WBBSE EXAM THIS YEAR.NOW I WANT TO BE ENROLLED IN WBCHSE APPROVED SCHOOL.MY QUESTION IS WHETHER I CAN CHOOSE ENGLISH 1 & 2 AS LANGUAGE SUBJECTS INSTEAD OF BENGALI ?
PL ANSWER EARLIEST
11th April 2014, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I choose English as 1st or 2nd language in WBCHSE instead of Bengali?

Hello,
I COMPLETED WBBSE EXAM THIS YEAR .NOW I WANT TO BE ENROLLED IN WBCHSE APPROVED SCHOOL.MY QUESTION IS WHETHER I CAN CHOOSE ENGLISH 1 AS FIRST LANGUAGE SUBJECTS INSTEAD OF BENGALI WHICH WAS MY FIRST LANGUAGE IN WBBSE ?
PL ANSWER SHARP
8th May 2014, 12:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

First of all, I would like to congratulate you on your success and good results in your tenth standard. Keep up your good result and put in more effort to find more and more success in life to rise to great heights.

Coming to your query, you can definitely take up English as your first language subject and Bengali as your second language subject in WBCHSE. However, if you are not comfortable with Bengali as second language then you have another option. You can take up Alternative English, provided you have taken English as first language subject. You are allowed to study Alternative English as Non-taught subject with due permission from the Council.
21st June 2017, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

How to procedure 1st language English and 2nd language alternative English (non taught) subject) for government sponsored h, s school. Head sir or me apply for permission to council.
28th October 2018, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

I am studying at wbchse approved English medium school can I write my answer script in Bengali version? In this school my first language is bengali.Please guide me.
17th July 2019, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

How can I get previous years question papers of english as 1st & 2nd language for class 11 of wbchse. Pls suggest.
12th August 2019, 03:40 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to opt for English as 1st language and english2 as an non taught optional language, who will write to the council, myself ormy school?
8th August 2020, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to choose English as 1st language and Bengali as 2nd language in w.b board?
23rd April 2022, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I will complete Class X with Bengali as second language from a CBSE English medium school.Can I take admission to 11-class with Hindi as second language at WBCHSE affiliated English medium school.
18th June 2022, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I take English as 1st subject and Bengali as2nd language in wbchae affiliated Bengali medium bschool
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?