19th December 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Post in Food Corporation of India for B.Tech IT passed?

I have completed b.tech (information technology). Can i apply for the post of general,depot movement in food corporation of india?
My percentage is 76.

25th December 2013, 11:35 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Post in Food Corporation of India for B.Tech IT passed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed b.tech (information technology). Can i apply for the post of general,depot movement in food corporation of india?
My percentage is 76.
Yeah sure, you are eligible to apply for Food Corporation of India examination. Let see the eligibility criteria for this examination. If you satisfy the criteria then you are eligible to apply for FCI Examination.

Assistant Grade III General :- The applicant must have a completed bachelor's degree in any stream of a recognized University with literacy in use of computers.

Assistant Grade III Accounts :- The applicant must have a completed B.com of a recognized University with literacy in use of computers.

Assistant Grade III Technical :- The applicant must have a completed B.Sc Agriculture from a recognized University OR B.Sc with any of the following stream from a reputed Institution Botany or Zoology or Biotechnnology or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Food Science OR B.Tech/ B.E in Food Science / Food science Technology / Biotechnology from a recognized University with literacy in use of computers. .

Assistant Grade III Depot :- The applicant must have a completed bachelor's degree in any stream of a recognized University with literacy in use of computers.

The applicant age should not be crossed 28 years and upper age limits is applicable as per government norms.

The Recruitment process will be consists of Written Examination and Personal Interview. Written Examination will consist of two papers.

Paper - 1 (Multiple Choice Questions) :-

-English Language - 50 Marks.
-Quantitative Aptitude - 50 Marks.
-General awareness - 50 Marks.
-General Intelligence - 50 Marks.

Paper - 2 (Multiple Choice Questions) :-

-Quantitative Methods - 100 Marks.
-English Language - 100 Marks.

Paper - 3 (Technical Carde) :-

-Biological Sciences - 200 Marks.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Final Advertisement_25082012.pdf(874.9 KB, 290 views)
18th October 2020, 03:13 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Post in Food Corporation of India for B.Tech IT passed?

FCI has issued a latest notification . Application r invited for d post of junior Assistant Grade 3
FCI post
Junior engineer (mechanical engineer)
Assistant Grade -||(hindi)
Typist (hindi)
Assistant Grade |||(general)
An easy place to work with. The organization is a public sector undertaking, which is one of its kind.working with this non profit organization us no less than doing noble cause in serving for our country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?