9th October 2012, 05:09 PM
karuppuand

Food corporation of India previous years model question papers of South Zone for post assistant grade

hello sir,
please, sent me a food corporation of India previous year (model) question paper of south zone for the post assistant grade to my email id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Question papers and syllabus of Food corporation of India,South zone for Assistant Grade-III post
  2. Last years question papers and syllabus of Food Corporation of India, south zone for the post Assistant Grade III
  3. Food corporation of india syllabus and previous year model question paper of south zone for the post assistant grade -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Question papers of food corporation of India of south zone for Assistant Grade III?
  5. Examination pattern and the syllabus of food corporation of india-assistant grade?
  6. Syllabus & Exam pattern for the post of Assistant & Depot grade from south zone of Food Corporation of India?
  7. What is the syllabus for food corporation of India recruitment? Assistant grade III accounts south zone syllabus? Where can I get the books?
  8. Previous year question papers for Food Corporation India Assistant Grade II?
  9. Food Corporation of India South Zone Previous years papers?
  10. Food corporation of India previous years question papers for Assistant Grade III in Technical?
  11. Previous years question papers of Food Corporation of India for Assistant Grade III?
  12. General & Technical syllabus and last year question paper of Food Corporation of India exam for Assistant Grade-III post?
  13. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of FCI for the position of Assistant Grade III?
  14. Previous years question papers of food corporation of India for Assistant Grade III(General)
  15. Syllabus of Food Corporation of Indian Recruitment Assistant Grade II accounts?
  16. Food corporation of India solved question papers for the post of assistant grade?
  17. Previous solved question papers of food corporation of India Assistant Grade III
  18. Syllabus and model question papers of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III General written test? -- [New]
10th February 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Food corporation of India previous years model question papers of South Zone for post assistant grade

helo sir
which books r to be referred for fci grade III technical paper III..??
can u plz send me the link r names of the books to [email protected]

regards
sudhashree
5th July 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Food corporation of India previous years model question papers of South Zone for post assistant grade

Hello sir,
Which book to refer for candidates applying for management trainee(technical)
10th November 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

how we can get FCI job
9th July 2014, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

pls send previous year question paper and syllabus of warehouse assistant gr II for tamil nadu region
7th March 2015, 04:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by karuppuand View Post
hello sir,
please, sent me a food corporation of India previous year (model) question paper of south zone for the post assistant grade to my email id [email protected]
Below are the attachments of FCI question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf FCI 1.pdf(28.6 KB, 113 views)
File Type: pdf FCI 2.pdf(28.4 KB, 84 views)
File Type: pdf FCI 3.pdf(32.8 KB, 82 views)
File Type: pdf FCI 4.pdf(103.3 KB, 99 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?