15th December 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it true that 60% is required for Group-1?

I came to knw dat the qualification required for group-1
(APPSC) exam is 60%...
is it true...??
I hav 55% in b.tech ,78% in intermediate and 89% in my 10th class !!
am i eligible to write ta group-1 (APPSC EXAMS ) ???

PLS LET ME KNW AS SOON AS PSBLE !!

THANKU

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year papers of ICICI Bank PO and Indian Bank PO exam?
  2. List of various Group Exams for 10+2 pass candidates? What's the minimum eligibility criteria for Group 3 and Group 4 Exam?
  3. What are the cutoff marks required in Group II?
  4. Does this true that only the candidates of Tamil Nadu can apply for Engineering course in Anna University? Can the candidates from North India apply for this? Where to get the required forms for this?
  5. Eligibility criteria required to attend Group I and Group II exam?
  6. How to start my studies for CA course? Procedure for the same?
  7. How should I prepare for Group exam? What is the qualification required to write group exam
  8. Eligibilty for TNPSC Group III and IV Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Required Percentage of Marks to be eligible for Group 1 and Group 2 Exams?
  10. Is there any admission based on PCM group for Marine Engineering?
  11. Is it true that private universities dont require AICTE approval for technical courses?
  12. Latest HCL Placement Papers? Tips to get selected in HCL Recruitment?
  13. What is the qualification required for appearing Group exams?
  14. Is it true that salary provided for M.Tech IITs is less? Is M.Tech necessary? Which IIT provides specialization in the field of electronics?
  15. Best courses for girls and details about the income after completing the course in Tamilnadu?
  16. Is it true that after 10th the candidates are provided with some special courses for NDA?
  17. Is it true that packages for students studying M.Tech in IITs are less? Which IITs provide specializations
  18. Date of B.Ed Exam Notification this year?
17th December 2013, 10:12 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Is it true that 60% is required for Group-1?

There is no latest notification from TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) which climbs 60% marks in Graduation to be eligible for Group I exam. We cannot assume the eligibility criteria to be 60% unless we get proper notification from TNPSC itself. As of now the eligibility criteria for TNPSC Group I exam is as follows,

-> Candidate must be a Indian Citizen.

-> Age should be between 18-34 years depending upon the post. The lower and upper age limits will vary.

-> 5 years age relaxation applicable for SC/ST candidates and 10 years age relaxation for Physically challenged candidates.

-> Candidate must have completed Bachelors degree in recognized University.

-> Candidate must be physically and medically fit for the post.

To get more information on the latest notification and job notification from TNPSC visit http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/announcements.html
18th October 2020, 03:04 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it true that 60% is required for Group-1?

TNPSC is known as Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is constituted by govt of India. They r responsible for recruitment of personnel into States Public Service. They have 4 division of exam ,they r Groupb1,2,3&4. Group 2 exam has 2 different posts, which r interview and non interview.
For educational qualifications Grp 1 and 2 exam need degree qualification , Grp 3 exam HS/ degree with min 60% and grp 4 exam , candidate should pass 10th or its equivalent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?