27th December 2013, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Job openings for Mechanical engineers in USA? Indian B.Tech is applicable for job in USA?

Can anyone say what is the job openings for a mechanical engineers in usa ? is it possible to get a job in usa with b tech degree from india or should i pursue a ms to get a job in usa ?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities in environmental biotechnologist
  2. After doing PG can we get a job in USA?
  3. USA civil engineering job are avilable or not for Indian people without citizenship of USA? -- [New]
  4. How can I get a job in USA after completing pharma-D in Pakistan?
  5. How may I do Aeronautical engineering and get a job in USA? List of top institutions available for such courses?
  6. Is there any future prospects of job (In UK, USA or EU Country) after I do MBBS from Ukraine having ECTS applicable in UK or USA?
  7. Is MBA part time degree useful for getting a job in USA?
  8. Job prospects in USA after completing MS in Mechanical Engineering? Job opportunities available after completing Masters from USA?
  9. How may I apply for a job in USA or in Canada? I'm doing B.Sc in Hotel management
  10. Can I get a job with Ph.D in USA after M.Tech in Nanotechnology? How many universities in USA offer this?
  11. How may I get a job in USA? I've completed B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
  12. Is it possible to get a job in USA after graduation?
  13. How may I get a job in USA after completing mechanical engineering from India?
  14. Qualification required for BCA course. Can a commerce student apply for BCA ? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I apply job in USA or Canada? I'm doing B.Sc in hotel management
  16. Which test I need to pass in order to carry out medical practice in USA?
  17. Can I get the list of business schools in USA that don't require job experiences after the undergraduate?
  18. Why do Aeronautical Engineers not have much Job Opportunities as Mechanical Engineers?
12th March 2014, 02:01 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Job openings for Mechanical engineers in USA? Indian B.Tech is applicable for job in USA?

Yes, ofcourse B.E Mechanical Engineering is recognized in USA as the Engineering degree because if not they won't allow candidates to do higher studies if not.

Now the problem is it's not that easy to get the Mechanical job in USA right after your B.E degree as the competition is really high and the first preference is always given to the local candidates in their country.

So, the better thing to do for getting a job in USA is to do your masters in US in one of the good colleges over there and not just some colleges for that you need to prepare well for GRE and TOEFL and start giving the exam.

If you feel that it's not possible to do that then probably you can find for the jobs in India itself. CLICK HERE!! to know the present vacancies which are available for Mechanical jobs.
19th March 2016, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job openings for Mechanical engineers in USA? Indian B.Tech is applicable for job in USA?

I am an experienced mechanical engineer in production stream how I should get a job in usa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?