20th May 2011, 12:51 AM
veluthattamma

Can I get a job with Ph.D in USA after M.Tech in Nanotechnology? How many universities in USA offer this?

hi, can i get a job with PhD with scholarship in USA after mtech in nanotechnology. what may be the salary scale for this. how many universities in USA offers this

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Application in USA to MCA postgraduate?
  3. How to do Ph.d in USA in Biology? Which are the colleges in USA?
  4. Colleges in USA which offer scholarship for Ph.D without GRE?
  5. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
  6. Is M.Sc from Mumbai university India valid in USA?
  7. List of some colleges in USA offering scholarship for Ph.D without GRE?
  8. Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Nanotechnology with scholarship without GRE scorecard in US?
  10. How to do Ph.D in USA in architecture? I have completed MSc in Architecture engineering in English in Italy
  11. What are the exams I need to take to apply for masters in Clinical Pharmacology in USA?
  12. List of universities which offer MDS in USA? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Universities which offer MBA in USA to a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  14. List of universities to do MD in USA? -- [New]
  15. List of Universities abroad offerring a fully funded phd programme in Biotechnology?
  16. What are the course is required in M.Sc after which we can do PhD in Genomics in USA?
  17. List of universities providing Ph.D course in Microbiology in USA with scholarship?
  18. Universities offering Ph.D in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
15th November 2011, 11:31 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get a job with Ph.D in USA after M.Tech in Nanotechnology? How many universities in USA offer this?

Yes you can get a job in USA as you have done M.Tech in nanotechnology
universities which offers this are

MIT
Harward
University of southern california
University of Florida
Arizona state university
University of santa plara
University of Buffalo.
16th April 2012, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job with Ph.D in USA after M.Tech in Nanotechnology? How many universities in USA offer this?

i would like to do m tech in nanotechnology from vit, ist a good choice....
pls help me
13th June 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to apply for PhD IN usa... please help me //
24th November 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

how can i do phd in usa r uk after my mtech in nano technology???

i completed mtech in nanotecnology. how can i approach to universities in usa r uk. is there any need of gre r toefel
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?