15th March 2012, 09:14 PM
hari vikas

How may I do Aeronautical engineering and get a job in USA? List of top institutions available for such courses?

dear sir,
i am studying 8th class,
i want to become an aeronotical engineer,and i want to get job in USA,
for that which option i should take in inter,which is the best college for aeronotical engineer to get job in USA,
how many years it takes after 10th to get job in USA,
please answer me sir,
thank you sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Which PG courses I can join in Canada after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Top Universities offering this course?
  2. List of top 10 engineering colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course in Chennai/Tamilnadu?
  3. List of PG courses which I can join after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Which country should I prefer to join these courses?
  4. List of top colleges in AP offering Aeronautical Engineering course? I want to do Aeronautics
  5. List of top 20 colleges for Aeronautical Engineering with regard to their Placements?
  6. List of top 10 colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering courses in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of branches in diploma which are in demand? -- [New]
  8. Top colleges for Aeronautical Engineering for girls? Job opportunities after Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. List of Engineering institutions available in USA? What's the applying procedure?
  10. List of top universities for MS course in UK and USA? Which courses should I select?
  11. Does BIT offer Aeronautical Engineering course? Details about the institute? List of institutes in India offering Aeronautical Engineering course?
  12. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  13. What are the job opportunities in Aeronautical Companies after studying Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Career oriented courses after aeronautical engineering
  15. How much rank or marks required in CET to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? Institutions offering this course?
  16. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  17. List of top 10 colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering in Tamil Nadu?
  18. Information about the course of Rural Management? List of institutions near Chandigarh which offer Rural engineering Courses?
27th March 2013, 04:02 PM
MariaInfant
Member+

Default Re: How may I do Aeronautical engineering and get a job in USA? List of top institutions available for such courses?

Friend,

You must take maths/computer science group in 11th standard.

Top Colleges for aeronautical engineering in USA:

->California Institute of Technology

->MIT

->Standford University

->Princeton University

->Georgia Institute of Technology

And It takes nearly 10 years from 10th to get a job in USA

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?