18th November 2011, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Which test I need to pass in order to carry out medical practice in USA?

HY!....i have done pharm-D from pakistan(BZU).NOW i m going to USA via blood relation.kindly guide me which test i have to pass in USA to valid my degree in USA and then job.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Medical job in USA when completed MBBS and MD/MS in India?
  2. Whether Medical test is necessary to apply for MS in USA? -- [New]
  3. What test do I need to appear in order to validate my Phama-D of Pakistan in USA?
  4. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam or training for practicing in USA after completing MBBS and MD/MS?
  5. Which country is best to study MBBS among China and US? Benefits of study MBBS in China and US?
  6. How to get employed in Foreign countries after MBBS from India? Value of Indian MBBS in foreign?
  7. Is it mandatory to qualify in NBDE-I & II to practice Dentist in USA for BDS doctor? How to prepare and study material for NBDE-I & II? How can I get license for practicing in USA?
  8. How can I get scholarship to practice Dentistry in New Jersey? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  9. Which exam am I supposed to give for practicing in USA? How can I get scholarship?
  10. Is it necessary to appear in NBDE-I & II for practicing in USA as a Dentist?
  11. How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?
  12. What is the procedure followed to get admission in military school?
  13. How can I get a job in USA after completing pharma-D in Pakistan? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. MBBS studies in Russia and MCI clearance?
  15. List of exams I need to pass to validate my degree in USA and get a job? I've done my Pharm-D from Pakistan
  16. Is DNB Medicine recognised degree in USA?
  17. How should I become an IPS officer?
  18. What other jobs I could get using my medical knowledge? I am ECFMG certified in USA
7th January 2018, 11:42 AM
sairamvtu

Default Re: Which test I need to pass in order to carry out medical practice in USA?

There are four more steps to be followed by you as you got degree in Pharmacy. They are:
1. You need to get certified by the ECFMG(Education Commission For Medical Graduation), by writing exams conducted by the ECFMG.
2. There will be residency training program, which should cleared.
3. Then pass the USMLE(United States Medical License Exam).
4. At last, apply for the License to become practitioner.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?