5th January 2014, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Aalary packages along with companies for B.Pharm fresher?

Hello sir, i m jagruti patil studing in 3rd yr of b.pharmacy... i hv my average score n i want to do a good job & want a good salary.. can u tell me the salary packages or a good advice about future...?? tnx..

7th January 2014, 09:14 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Aalary packages along with companies for B.Pharm fresher?

It is a professional course. It is a bachelor of pharmacy. It is many opportunities for the people. And the starting salary is Rs 8,000 to Rs 10,000. It increases up to Rs 3 to 5 lakhs in every year.

Those people who has the experience of 5-6 years have the salary of 9 to 10 lakhs in each year. The salary is depend upon the people . This jobs is under in the government sector. Ranbaxy company is a good company. There are many faculty in this company. The salary is Rs 25000 per month and increases by six months or year.

And after b.pharma you can do whole sale work or retail. I am advising the people to join this company or this professional course.

It is a very good profession. After B.pharma there are many options which you can done. You can do job as Medical representative. When you complete the course in after 12 years then the schooling time is equivalent. There are 1.5 diploma courses are available.

It protect our health care. It protect our health management and protect and improve the quality of health care and health management.
8th January 2014, 01:21 AM
sushri_mhnty

dear jagruti thanks a lot for your selection because rare students goes on this line. You are in 3rd year of B.pharm so you are a fresher in the market. How much i know currently you can get MR jobs because none of the company takes a fresher for higher post. So you should not worried about salary just think about your career. After completing 3rd year join any compny as Mr and work hard and i am sure you will reach in a better platform after a short time period. Regarding your salary as a fresher you will get 7'000/8000 p.m.
23rd March 2015, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

My question is after bpharma and hv an experience of 2 Year ,is there any job out of india .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?