17th January 2012, 06:17 PM
prejushunviky

What is the syllabus for ECE? Minimum marks required to be scored to get recruited in BHEL?

dear sir

what is the syllabus for ece..
what is the minimum marks to be scored in entrance?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a call for interview if scored 265 marks in Polytechnic Lecturer post recruitment exam? Minimum marks required to get recruited?
  2. Minimum percentile and marks required to qualify GATE? What is the syllabus for ECE student
  3. Syllabus for BHEL and SAIL Exams for ECE and Mechanical Engineering stream candidates? Minimum Qualification to appear for these Exams? Can I give these exams being a candidate of pursuing 6th semester?
  4. Am I eligible for infosys after scoring 59.2% in 10th, 93.5% in intermediate
  5. Am I eligible to apply for a job in companies like TCS Infosys Wipro?
  6. Minimum marks required to be scored in UPTU exam? What is the cutoff in each subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will I get a chance to get a job in any company after doing electronics diploma
  8. What is the syllabus for B.Ed? Minimum marks required to get admission in B.Ed?
  9. Syllabus of BHEL Supervisor Trainee entrance exam for Diploma ECE students?
  10. Minimum marks required in 12th to appear in NATA? Syllabus, subjects enlisted and total marks of NATA?
  11. Minimum marks required for MBBS in Open Category? I have scored 82 marks in Associate CET
  12. Minimum cut off marks required in CMAT 2015? -- [New]
  13. How can I take BBA after scoring 45.6%?
  14. Can I get job in BHEL if not scoring good marks in GATE and secured 80% in B.E.(EEE)? Basic knowledge to get job in BHEL?
  15. Is it possible to do LLB course after scoring 36% in TYBA?
  16. What is the syllabus for CDS exam? Is there any minimum percentage of marks required?
  17. Am I eligible for all PSU Companies being a candidate having secured 2nd Division in 10th, 12th and 68% in B.Tech?
  18. Syllabus of BHEL Exam for ECE stream?
13th May 2012, 12:41 AM
rati23dec

Default Re: What is the syllabus for ECE? Minimum marks required to be scored to get recruited in BHEL?

Dear Aspirant.

-->>To get a admission in any branch of Engineering Degree you should have

10+2 or 12th or intermediate passed out with science as your stream and Physics & mathematics as subjects.

-->>So I am sorry to say that you cant get admitted for Engineering.

-->>You have Various options after 12th with commerce likewise

Cost Accounting

Charted Accounting

BBA

BCA

CS

All the best.

Thanks & regards.
9th September 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for ECE? Minimum marks required to be scored to get recruited in BHEL?

I don't strong in any language pls improve my knowledge in equal to mca degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?