9th October 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? How to get notifications? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?

Sir,iam studying b.sc final year ,i wanted to do m.sc zoology in maharastra,how to get admision,how to know notifications,percentage required to get seat in universities.please reply

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in MSc in Zoology in Maharashtra? Percentage required to get a seat in those universities?
  2. How to get admission for MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
  3. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  4. Universities providing admission for MSc zoology through entrance examination?
  5. Am I eligible for M.Sc Zoology after Botany honours?
  6. PhD Zoology Colleges in Maharashtra and their admission conditions?
  7. Required percentage of marks to get admission for M.Sc in Zoology in Calcutta University?
  8. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  9. Percentage required to get a job in India Bank? I have done MSc in Zoology
  10. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  11. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Zoology) after completing 12th? List of colleges which offer admission in Ludhiana? Percentage required to get admission?
  12. How to take admission in MSc Zoology from distance education? Names of the universities which are UGC recognized? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the scopes available after MSc other than teaching? List of best universities in south india? I have completed my BSc Zoology and B.Ed
  14. How to take correspondence admission for MSc Zoology after completing BSc Zoology?
  15. What are the job prospects after MSc in Zoology or MSc in Biochemistry
  16. Can I get admission in CU for MSc Zoology or Nutrition
  17. Can I take admission in CU for MSc Zoology?
  18. Can I get admission in Maharashtra after giving 10th standard from CBSE Home Board? Percentage required to get admission in JJ Institute of Arts? -- [New]
1st August 2017, 07:32 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: How to get admission in MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? How to get notifications? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?

Eligibility criteria for M.Sc zoology:-

Student must have passed bachelor's degree B.Sc (bioscience ,zoology ,biotechnology ,chemistry ,botany ) with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university.

Some reputed universities conduct their own entrance exam to get admission.

List of entrance exams for M.Sc zoology:-

Delhi University M.Sc. Entrance Exam
Aligarh Muslim University M.Sc in Zoology Entrance exam
Osmania University Postgraduate Entrance Exam
Andhra University M.Sc Zoology Entrance exam
Rajasthan University Postgraduate Entrance exam

List of M.Sc zoology colleges in Maharashtra:-

Savitribai Phule Pune University
Ganeshkhind, Pune
Fee:- 24,650/-

Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute of Environment Education and Research Dhankawadi, Pune

Kamla Nehru Mahavidyalaya
Nagpur

Moolji Jaitha College
Jalgaon

Shivaji University
Maharashtra

Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University
Amravati

Progressive Education Society's Modern College Of Arts, Science & Commerce Ganeshkhind, Pune

Savitribai Phule Pune University
Ganeshkhind, Pune

Job profiles:-

Researcher associate
Zoology teacher
Zookeeper
Journalist
Biological laboratory technician
Semenologist
Wildlife educator

Courses after M.Sc (Zoology):-

M.Phil(Zoology)
PhD(Zoology)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?