9th January 2014, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

PG diploma of 2 years is equivalent to Masters?

Hi Everyone,
I need order number for PG Diploma is equivalent to master. I finished b.tec and pg diploma and also finished B.Ed. Now i passed the TNPSC exam. so i need that GO No. Kinldy tell that GO No.

Thanks In Advanced

Related Questions:
  1. Is PTD part time diploma equivalent to regular?
  2. Diploma in Electrical obtained from Indian Air Force is equivalent to 3 years diploma or not?
  3. A year diploma can be equivalent to Masters?
  4. Two years diploma after ITI is equivalent to 3 years full Diploma?
  5. Any PG diploma or certificate courses which we can do with masters in clinical research?
  6. Difference between Masters degree and Postgraduate Diploma? Can I appear for UGC NET after Postgraduate diploma in Journalism?
  7. Eligibility to join NIFT after graduation? Percentage required in graduation?
  8. Is diploma equivalent to 12th? I have done 3 years Polytechnic diploma in CSE from technical board -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is Associate Membership Diploma in Institute of Engineers (India)? Is it equivalent to 3 years diploma?
  10. Which branch should I choose for doing MBA? I'm pursuing B.Tech(IT)
  11. Can I apply for post asking for full 3 years diploma in electrical engineering? Is 2 years diploma in electrical engineering after ITI equivalent to full 3 years diploma in electrical?
  12. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts?
  13. How to do MS in USA? How much do I need to GRE?
  14. ESE eligibility for the computer science std?
  15. Can I do masters in fashion designing after my diploma?
  16. I Am Completely Blind. What can I Do After BDS?
  17. Is there any difference in joining masters program through correspondence and regular basis?
  18. Is it true that regular courses are equivalent to corresponding courses? Which courses will help me achieving a great career if I dont pursue Masters?
14th January 2014, 06:48 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: PG diploma of 2 years is equivalent to Masters?

No, i think it is not equivalent to the master. PG diploma is other thing and master degree is a different. There is a lot of difference between diploma and degree. After diploma you will get admission in 2nd year of the degree course through the lateral entry scheme.

And i think it is best to do degree instead of the diploma because after the diploma it is necessary to have degree. And there are many degree courses which you can do. And as you have done B.Ed then it is best to do PG after that. And as you have done B. tech then it is best to do M.Tech.

And it is best to do after the B.Tech and after that you can apply for the job in many companies which are related to your field.
You will get good salary package after the M.Tech and for the M.Tech you have to apply for the GATE exam and after getting good marks in it you will get good college or university for the M.tech and i think it is best to do M. tech from the best university.
After that you may get good job through the campus placement.

Here are some best colleges for the M.Tech:
Indian Institute of Technology ,Bombay ,Maharashtra
Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS), Pilani, Rajasthan
College of Engineering (COE) , Pune, Maharashtra
Delhi Technological University, New Delhi, Delhi
ITM Group Of Institutions ,Gwalior,Madhya Pradesh

So, these are the best colleges in which you can take admission and i think it is best for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?