27th November 2013, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Electrical obtained from Indian Air Force is equivalent to 3 years diploma or not?

Sir, I have obtained the electrical diploma from India Air Force by serving for fifteen years.I was re-employed on this qualification.now for prompting to higher grade I was told that you are not having the three years diploma.I want ask whether I am reliable or not it is equivalent to three year diploma or not.

Related Questions:
21st December 2013, 11:15 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in Electrical obtained from Indian Air Force is equivalent to 3 years diploma or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have obtained the electrical diploma from India Air Force by serving for fifteen years.I was re-employed on this qualification.now for prompting to higher grade I was told that you are not having the three years diploma.I want ask whether I am reliable or not it is equivalent to three year diploma or not.
Hey friend,

It is good to see your interest in joining in Indian Air Force which is known as one of the Defence Force of India.

As you have told you have completed Diploma in Electrical you hold up a value as same as +2 with which you could apply for the entrance exam for joining in the case.

But as with your age you will exceed the age limits which is needed for the entrance exam even though you satisfy the Education qualification for it.

The problem with here is that you haven't mentioned for what grade of post you are opting without which i cannot provide information whether you are eligible for it.

But as you have completed Diploma you can apply for Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades.

By this you could join in:
  • Automobile Fitter
  • Electrical Fitter
  • Electronics Fitter
  • Mechanical System Fitter
  • Structures Fitter
  • Propulsion Fitter
  • Workshop Fitter (Mechanical)
  • Workshop Fitter (Smith)
  • Structures Fitter

And there are certain branches such as Ground Duty,Flying Branch but for which you need to write the entrance exam for which there are certain qualification which are needed to be possessed by you and you are lacking behind in the Education qualification as the qualification needed is a Completed Degree in B.E/B.Tech.

It is better that you mention your current post and the High grade which you are wishing for,in order to guide you on whether you are eligible for it or not.

ALL THE BEST
15th September 2018, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Diploma in Electrical obtained from Indian Air Force is equivalent to 3 years diploma or not?

is Indian Air Force awarding diploma to technical trades in their respective trade after completion of 15/20 years and is it equivalent to three years diploma course?.
1st October 2020, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

If your diploma certificate certified by aicte and authrity is mention in certificate then your diploma is count as equivelent as 3 years diploma course
24th January 2022, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Is ITI obtained from electronic and mechanical engineering school at vadodara is equal to diploma in tamilnadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?