19th January 2014, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

When is the PGEET counselling?

Can I get a seat after scoring 7654 rank in OU PGECET in CS group? When is the PGECET counseling?

hi sir.
i am a oc candidate. i got 7654 rank in ou pgecet in CS group.
can i get a seat?
and when the pgecet counselling will be conducted. if u have any information please send to me. my mail id is: [email protected].
please reply me.

1st February 2015, 10:08 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: When is the PGEET counselling?

Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) is Andhra Pradesh State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into Regular PG Courses conducted by University College of Engineering, Osmania University on behalf of the A.P. State Council of Higher Education.
Usually the notification will be in the month of February. The exam will be in the month of May and the counseling starts in the last week of June or first week of July month.

Counseling Process:
• Candidates who qualify in AP PGECET first attend the Document verification for the AP PGECET Counseling.
• They have to sign in the register and pay the non-refundable processing fee of Rs 600 (Rs 300 for SC/ST/PH) before verification of certificates
• They have to enter their Web Options as per their preferences
• Candidates will be allotted seats as per their Merit in AP PGECET.
The fitting of seat in the counseling varies from year to year, depending upon the pass percentage and higher marks scored by the students
24th June 2019, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in OU or JNTU for 440 rank in TSPGCET in EEE for BC-B?
29th June 2019, 05:52 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Counselling Registration of AP PGECET 2019 for GATE and GPAT qualified Candidates June 27 to July 11, 2019

Counselling of AP PGECET 2019 for qualified candidates Fourth week of July 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?