23rd January 2014, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Short term courses after passing Graduation and Post Graduation with first class?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I had completed my Graduation and Post Graduation with first class.After that what can i do for short term course to get better job?

1st February 2014, 12:35 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Short term courses after passing Graduation and Post Graduation with first class?

First of all, I would like to congratulate for performing so well and producing such good results. It is good to see your interest in studying more and more and acquiring knowledge apart from your main course. Short term courses are extremely useful as they not only enhance the knowledge but also help in enriching the resume and providing a wider scope of opportunities. However, you should have mentioned your discipline of study, then it would have been easier to give you full details.

Since you have completed your post graduation, so it will be better for your career to pursue some study in research in the specialization/ subject in which you had post graduated. This would ensure your bright future. You can also pursue short term courses to enhance your communication skills or undertake computer related courses like programming, php, .net, etc. to enjoy the large number of opportunities in the internet world.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?