29th February 2012, 04:51 AM
Unregistered

List of short term Tourism courses in Bangalore? List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for the same?

Hi All,

Wishing you well.

My name is Gourav. I have completed my graduation in Bachelor in Business Mgmt (B.B.M).
However I am looking for some shot term tourism courses (duration 3 to 6 month).
Place being Bangalore.

Please provide me with the details for these courses.

Thank you in advance.

Gourav

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges along with their details offering part time or short time courses in travel and tourism?
  2. List of Long and Short term courses offered after B.Com?
  3. List of short term courses in Electrical Engineering? Which courses are better to get a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Short term courses conducted by COE, Pune ?
  5. List of short term courses to do after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  6. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same?
  7. Colleges in South India offering short term courses in both tourism management and women entrepreneurship?
  8. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there?
  9. Is there any 3 or 5 months course after BCA which can get me a job? -- [New]
  10. List of good short term courses and institutions after completing B.Tech ECE?
  11. List of short term courses available for an 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) candidates?
  12. Short term courses after passing BCA?
  13. How may I get information about short term courses, diploma or certificate courses or correspondent courses with Musicology stream in India? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Gujarat for the same?
  14. Which are the short term courses in Marine field?
  15. Will there be any Short term courses related to Avonics? Which Institutes in Bangalore offer these courses?
  16. List of short term courses in fashion technology field offered by NIIFT, Mohali?
  17. Jobs in Lucknow for B.Tech CS graduate?
  18. List of the short term courses available in Punjab University for B.Tech(ECE) students?
1st June 2012, 12:56 AM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of short term Tourism courses in Bangalore? List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for the same?

~> Short term courses in Bangalore :
~ Aptech Short term Courses
~ Embedded Systems Designs
~ Certificate Programme in Web Animations
~ Advanced Training in Networking
1st June 2012, 12:58 AM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of short term Tourism courses in Bangalore? List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for the same?

~> Short term courses in Bangalore :
~ Aptech Short term Courses
~ Embedded Systems Designs
~ Certificate Programme in Web Animations
~ Advanced Training in Networking

~> Hope the given universities will provide courses you with good job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?