23rd January 2014, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Seeking Admission for 11th and 12th Science in Boarding school at BBSR

My daughter is studying in class 10th in ICSC board in Angul.
She wants to be a MBBS Doctor.
We want to send her in CBSC boarding school for 11th & 12th Class schooling , coaching for Medical Entrance Exams & further for MEDICAL Education.
Kindly advice us –

1. Fee structure for two years which includes all expenditure of schooling ( books , uniform etc.), boarding , best coaching for medical.
2. Admission Procedure ( How to apply & when ).
3. About hostel facility.
4. About School facility
5. Any other information which is essential to us.
6. Admission procedure for MEDICAL after 12th .

Kindly guide us for better education of my daughter.

29th May 2014, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Seeking Admission for 11th and 12th Science in Boarding school at BBSR

my son in 10 th. He wants to be a scientist. Which boarding school prepares for that in india
24th May 2017, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Seeking Admission for 11th and 12th Science in Boarding school at BBSR

My daughter appear icse class ten exam and waiting for result she wants to do mbbs which school is best to get admission in class 11 science and I want to know about fee structure and please guide Me how to get admission
17th March 2018, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

Which boarding school will take Admmition of a child who failed in 11 medical near chandigarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?